Back ordered/long wait support thread

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
ideally you dont want to wait that long but you dont really have a choice sadly with jdm parts. Parts from like Varis takes 4-6 months average to receive and they are all mostly sold out by the time it gets here so the chances of you buying one when in stock is slim. Bulletproof tries to keep them in stock but most jdm parts (varis, voltex, etc) are all hand made so theres only so much they can produce a month along with the time it takes for freight.
Yeah I understand that. I guess I'm just not so hot on JDM parts if it means I take 100% of the liability. Shrug, I will live vicariously through yours and fatherpains beautiful builds instead.
Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Waited about 6 months for my ASR badges only to receive my first rear one with a hole in it, then to receive a replacement on that 3 months later, and then that replacement after 1 month start separating from itself. Still waiting on that replacement for the last 7 months but after virtually little to no responses from ASR it's been over a year and 2 months total of dealing with this.
I give up at this point. Wasted over $150 with them.

Snmtazz70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
5 months still waiting on Js racing hood

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
Been almost 3 weeks since I've ordered some carbon fiber inner door handle inserts from Carbonzonepoland. These guys do quality work but I just don't believe others in the past got their stuff 5 days from placing order. I bought a badge cover from them in past and that too took more than 1 month to arrive.

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How about just OEM parts from Honda? I blew my 4th gear in March and several other gears got hurt too. The individual parts are available for purchase through any of the OEM parts resellers, but are currently on global back order indefinitely. Ended up having to get an entire used trans to get back up and running.

Sleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW
Country flag
Waiting on Varis hood to arrive I ordered first week of November. It is supposed to ship next month on the 7th. We shall see though...
This has now been pushed back to June 15th. I wouldn’t be pissed off about if they gave me a heads up about the delay. Instead when I didn’t get any shipping information yesterday, I called and they told me it’s coming next month. Like damn is it that hard to inform a customer of a delay when you get notified...

MstrSHAKE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
How about just OEM parts from Honda? I blew my 4th gear in March and several other gears got hurt too. The individual parts are available for purchase through any of the OEM parts resellers, but are currently on global back order indefinitely. Ended up having to get an entire used trans to get back up and running.
ya I put an order for a hose and no order status is available at all from college hills Honda.How bad is this oem parts backorder

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Just placed an order for the J’s Racing front lip last month, I’ll give an update in 6+ months :rolleyes:

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
What a hot mess. Im glad i dont plan on modding the type r.
Hopefully nothing breaks on the car too. ?

garoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 RYP S2K, 18 CW CTR
Country flag
They wait for enough orders, until they have enough cash on hand to make it worth producing the parts but they’re not honest about that. It’s nasty business. Vote with your wallets.

OP
OP
epryor

epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 RR CTR, ‘16 Audi Q5
Country flag
So…interesting update.

Saw Spoon boxes being posted on IG by several shops. Inquired with the guy I ordered from and was told my bumpers are still in Japan with no ETA. So I just cancelled it.

Cruising IG later and saw Art of Attack had a pair unclaimed. Tomorrow they are being shipped to me!

san44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Evasive has Spoon Springs in stock, I bought them today and it’ll arrive tomorrow! Just FYI for anyone looking for them.

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
So…interesting update.

Saw Spoon boxes being posted on IG by several shops. Inquired with the guy I ordered from and was told my bumpers are still in Japan with no ETA. So I just cancelled it.

Cruising IG later and saw Art of Attack had a pair unclaimed. Tomorrow they are being shipped to me!
good stuff! i reposted their IG on facebook before because ive seen quite a few threads of ppl searching

hxnxm

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Varis Arising I front lip, rear diffuser and wing coming...
Hopefully it's not gonna take more than a few months.

Best of luck to you guys!
Sponsored