theangrychef

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag
Ordered a Touring exhaust with the triple black tips for my '19 sedan on September 24th through Edge Autosport, received an email the next day saying they were out of stock and that it would be shipping directly from AWE but the ETA was November 21st. Trying to verify that is in fact the time frame.
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Ordered a Touring exhaust with the triple black tips for my '19 sedan on September 24th through Edge Autosport, received an email the next day saying they were out of stock and that it would be shipping directly from AWE but the ETA was November 21st. Trying to verify that is in fact the time frame.
We are at a 35 business day lead time right now.

I'm guessing Edge is ordering through Turn14 (distributor) and it looks like they don't actually stock the triple tip version there (or black dual surprisingly), so it's made to order. (They have the Track in stock, dual chrome tips).

Sorry, I don't have better news for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

OP
OP

theangrychef

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag

I'm guessing Edge is ordering through Turn14 (distributor) and it looks like they don't actually stock the triple tip version there (or black dual surprisingly), so it's made to order. (They have the Track in stock, dual chrome tips).

It's cool thanks for the info, didn't know if it would make a difference if I ordered directly from you or not but it doesn't look like it. Seems like everything for our car is out of stock.

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
It's cool thanks for the info, didn't know if it would make a difference if I ordered directly from you or not but it doesn't look like it. Seems like everything for our car is out of stock.
It doesn't make a difference in most cases. One exception would be having it installed here, other than that we treat every order the same to make sure our dealers are able to give the best service possible. We do everything we can to support them!

OP
OP

theangrychef

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag

Here's a screen grab of the email, they make it sound like it's coming directly from you guys. Either way the time line is still the same. So again thanks.

Honda Civic 10th gen Back order exhaust Screenshot_20201013-155156

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Here's a screen grab of the email, they make it sound like it's coming directly from you guys. Either way the time line is still the same. So again thanks.

Screenshot_20201013-155156.png
Either us or through the distributor. Likely whoever gets it first. Import Image Racing might have it on the shelf if you are in a hurry. Not sure if it’s 2 or 3 tips, etc, but anyone looking should give them a shout.

Last edited:
OP
OP

theangrychef

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag
Either us or through the distributor. Likely whoever gets it first. Import Image Racing might have it on the shelf if you are in a hurry. Not sure if it’s 2 or 3 tips.
At this point its been a month what's another 30days. I'll wait. Thanks for updating. And I have to have the tri tip it just looks so much better in filling the space of the stock HDMI exhaust tip. I just better still be getting a charms pop in the box :)

Conika

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Mine took about 45 days from order to get to my front door. Was well worth and easy to install. I got the same set up as you and you're going to love it. Its so awesome that when you let off the gas and the RPMS drop to an idle it pops and crackles.

OP
OP

theangrychef

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag
Mine took about 45 days from order to get to my front door. Was well worth and easy to install. I got the same set up as you and you're going to love it. Its so awesome that when you let off the gas and the RPMS drop to an idle it pops and crackles.
Honestly that's part of what sold me on it, along with them being a local company I live just outside of Philadelphia, the fact that it also comes with the front pipe as well. But when I saw Pawining video's on it the cracks and pop's made me grin.
Sponsored