Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
This piece should come the day my dog took over my car... That shift knob panel is all scratch up already...
I was about to say the same. I think I touched it just with just my finger when I first bought the car and it immediately left scratches somehow...upsetting

Honda decided to use the most scratch-prone gloss plastic for the gear plate
Sponsored

Last edited:

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ok, i just check today... the bubble got bigger if i try to push it down after i let my fingers off... and the right side have some small bubbles, i push it out then the bubbles get bigger too... now i have bubbles on both sides... well as long as the display is clear im fine with it now... and i really like how smooth it is to touch the screen

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is what i ended up installing on my touch screen, Photodon MXO. feels silky smooth and really easy to apply. also looks slick like glass.
Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR 20160713_175541-

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR 20160713_180538-
Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR 20160713_180503-

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
As you see the bubble goes away eventually if I press the left bezel long Enough, the left side of the screen is not flat! Honda needs to make the screen flat!

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_4547.JPG

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As you see the bubble goes away eventually if I press the left bezel long Enough, the left side of the screen is not flat! Honda needs to make the screen flat!

IMG_4547.JPG
my dont go away, instead it get worst and worst...

georgemccain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
For the rear spoiler, did you have to paint it? Do you have the touring with an existing small spoiler? Side photos of spoiler please. Thanks
Sponsored