Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
Hi guys,

Been a while since last couple of posts. Now I have more mods on my civic ex.

They are
Rear bumper cover;
Rear spoiler;
Side modeling;
LCD Glass screen protector;

Glass Screen protector was purchased on eBay, very good fit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112194453167

Rear spoiler from eBay as well, others are from China. Willing to answer questions you guys may have

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_3826.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_3829.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_3830.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_3836.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_3837.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_3840.JPG

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
lol, so how many times does your civic say civic?

Also, are those 2 of the same door sill guards..?

OP
OP

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
lol, so how many times does your civic say civic?

Also, are those 2 of the same door sill guards..?
No, the door sill guard comes with 8 pieces, the one inside is smaller

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_4515.PNG

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the door silk guard inside of the car... But it just said too many civic civic civic... Haha
Can you provide the link also for the rear spoiler. Was it hard to install the rear spoiler?
Can you also take pic of the glass screen protector??

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
way too many stick ons and chrome for my taste :fear:

open the door and your slapped in the face with all that chrome and civic, civic, civic, civic

OP
OP

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
I like the door silk guard inside of the car... But it just said too many civic civic civic... Haha
Can you provide the link also for the rear spoiler. Was it hard to install the rear spoiler?
Can you also take pic of the glass screen protector??
Rear spoiler is not hard to install at all. All you need is to unscrew and screw two screws ebay seller here
https://www.ebay.com/itm/152224540234

Screen protector is made of glass and it fits the LCD screen very well. No worry to scratch the screen anymore. This is the most cost effective way to protect the car compare with something else. I will take some photos.

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I'm really surprised there aren't many sellers of the tempered glass protector. I would imagine there'd be more sellers on ebay, and therefore cheaper offerings. I kind of want one but $17 is higher than normal large glass protectors.

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rear spoiler is not hard to install at all. All you need is to unscrew and screw two screws ebay seller here
https://www.ebay.com/itm/152224540234

Screen protector is made of glass and it fits the LCD screen very well. No worry to scratch the screen anymore. This is the most cost effective way to protect the car compare with something else. I will take some photos.
I have been wanting to have tempered glass on that screen since the first day I got this car... Well I tempered glass all my phones and tablets... Haha

OP
OP

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
Does that protector cover the entire touch panel or just he LCD part?
This protector covers the ENTIRE LCD panel. It covers everywhere you need touch and it's made for this civic exclusively, not aftermarket cut. Glass makes it resistant to scratch and easy to clean. This is the best one I recommend to you.

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_4547.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_4548.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_4550.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Back bumper cover, rear spoiler, siding and SCREEN PROTECTOR IMG_4560.JPG

OP
OP

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
I'm really surprised there aren't many sellers of the tempered glass protector. I would imagine there'd be more sellers on ebay, and therefore cheaper offerings. I kind of want one but $17 is higher than normal large glass protectors.
The price is okay compare how much money I spend on this car. Any iPhone glass protector costs around $10 and this screen is twice as big as iPhone

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This protector covers the ENTIRE LCD panel. It covers everywhere you need touch and it's made for this civic exclusively, not aftermarket cut. Glass makes it resistant to scratch and easy to clean. This is the best one I recommend to you.

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4560.JPG
This is a must buy!!

weigle2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Nice! I'm in for the screen protector. Just wondering if it's removeable if the Head Unit needs to be replaced for some reason.

OP
OP

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
Nice! I'm in for the screen protector. Just wondering if it's removeable if the Head Unit needs to be replaced for some reason.
It's like the iPhone glass protector. You may lift it use sunction comes with the screen protector but it needs extra care
Sponsored