Baby car seats anyone?

koolD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Audi Q5
Maybe I will the first one to ask: anyone tried a carseat for little ones in new sedan?
I am planning to replace a 2003 civic and would love to get a civic (Accord is another choice for more room but I'd love to get Civic).

Anyone have any opinions yet after trying out a car seat in new Civic? I have an infant on the way and don't have infant carseat handy yet for test driving. thanks!
Sponsored

jonneyboy25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 civic
Country flag
Maybe I will the first one to ask: anyone tried a carseat for little ones in new sedan?
I am planning to replace a 2003 civic and would love to get a civic (Accord is another choice for more room but I'd love to get Civic).

Anyone have any opinions yet after trying out a car seat in new Civic? I have an infant on the way and don't have infant carseat handy yet for test driving. thanks!
I have 2 kids and decided to go to the accord...it was actually cheaper for the 2016 Accord because they are making deals

HondaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I have 2 kids and decided to go to the accord...it was actually cheaper for the 2016 Accord because they are making deals
Since the Civic was just released, there are no incentives on it yet!

There are incentives on the Accord!

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
Would like to know this as well since I have a 1 yr old. Any of the new owners able to help out?

this is the only one I could find from a 2014 Civic sedan, the owner said he is 5'10 for reference how far forward the driver's seat is.

Honda Civic 10th gen Baby car seats anyone? 2014 civic sedan babyseat

I'd think it will be an even more comfortable fit since the 2016 has 1.2" more rear legroom than the outgoing model.

OP
OP

koolD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Audi Q5
I'd think it will be an even more comfortable fit since the 2016 has 1.2" more rear legroom than the outgoing model.
I hope so too. I know previous gen Civics are roomy enough to accommodate two carseats but I was wondering how the swooping lines of 2016 could effect getting in and out of Civic. Hence looking for an opinion from an owner.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
It's going to depend on the type of car seat or carrier. One person's success does not equate to everyone's.

Best thing you can do is bring the gear and check clearance during the test drive. Bring your stroller too lol. GL.

jshjns15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Lx, 2014 Accord Lx
Vehicle Showcase
I put my little one in there the first day. Definitely fit better than how it did in my 13 civic.
Sponsored