Vmac

First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
You may want to try charging your battery. Just plugging a unit in isn't going to cause that, even if you've damaged the pins.
What responsiveness! And didn't realize you were in Chandler. I was afraid I had bricked my ECU. Ha. I think I have it sorted. And the battery was part of it.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
What responsiveness! And didn't realize you were in Chandler. I was afraid I had bricked my ECU. Ha. I think I have it sorted. And the battery was part of it.
Glad you're up and running again. Welcome (back) to Arizona!

JustAddBeer

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP CTR
Country flag
Hey all, I just moved to the area from Kansas City a month ago and we're just getting settled. We got a place in Chandler and so far so good, my wife spotted a CTR at the Wally World by our place with the license plate "SIKFK8". It prompted me to give the local thread a hello.

Hope to get involved in local stuff in the future

Cheers :drive: ?

dre_dayy

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2018 civic
Country flag
Hey all, I just moved to the area from Kansas City a month ago and we're just getting settled. We got a place in Chandler and so far so good, my wife spotted a CTR at the Wally World by our place with the license plate "SIKFK8". It prompted me to give the local thread a hello.

Hope to get involved in local stuff in the future

Cheers :drive: ?
Have you joined any of the local Facebook groups? There’s 2

MSawyer26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic si sedan & 2021 civic type r
Country flag
Hi! I’m not new to the forum but we are moving to Buckeye from Maryland. Wanted to see if there was a active group out here. The group in the DMV area that I’ll be moving from was pretty active. We meet up 1-3 times a week. Just hanging out, going out to eat, and doing pop up meets.

Hope to start seeing and meeting some of you all soon!

Honda Civic 10th gen AZ Members Roll Call D993C226-CC3E-49A6-A3B9-8D77792CADDC

Tagger888

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda 5
Country flag
Welcome welcome, we have a pretty good group built up on Facebook, you can search for az civic type r owners and official civic fk8 type r owners of Arizona!

zero no shoten

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Moving to N. Phoenix/working in Scottsdale from St. Louis at the end of the month. Anyone still around out here??

Vmac

First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
Ghost town in here. Surprising, given how many Si and R I see here.

SkidzB

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Agean Blue
Country flag
Hello kinda new on the forum. I stay in E Mesa this is my fbo big turbo fc1
IMG_0796.jpeg
IMG_1757.jpeg
IMG_1924.jpeg
Sweet setup! Looks like you took it to pinkytuned and was curious how that went? Looking for a good tuner to take my si to here in the valley. So far have been pointed towards UMS tuning but open to suggestions.

Builtfc1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Sweet setup! Looks like you took it to pinkytuned and was curious how that went? Looking for a good tuner to take my si to here in the valley. So far have been pointed towards UMS tuning but open to suggestions.
I just rented the dyno out. Derek Robinson was remote tuning my car. I have to go back after I upgrade my intank fuel pump

SkidzB

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Agean Blue
Country flag
I just rented the dyno out. Derek Robinson was remote tuning my car. I have to go back after I upgrade my intank fuel pump
Thanks for the info! Definitely looking into having it done by Derek Robinson now, didnt realize he could do remote tuning.

Builtfc1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks for the info! Definitely looking into having it done by Derek Robinson now, didnt realize he could do remote tuning.
He does etunes too man…. You do data logs send them to him he sends a revision etc. that’s how he tuned my car at first when I went Prl big turbo kit. But since then I have upgraded the di fuel system

Ozzie

First Name
Osvaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si 4DR
Country flag
Good Morning everyone!
I've been here at Luke AFB for like a month now, and let me tell you, the roads around on and off base are pretty terrible. I want to get an alignment done before I head back home to TX and would like your recommendations, please.

My car is a 2017 FC1 with BC Racing coilovers with Rear Camber Kit and Rear Adjustable Toe Arms.

Thanks fella's!
Sponsored