Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A very happy customer - and they have not tried the 100 octane tune yet.
This person knows their way around Hondas very well. This reviewer works for Honda but this is his personal vehicle and personal opinion. He does not speak for Honda Motor company.

"This tune you have is amazing. Simply and purely amazing. For starters the car feels like a whole new machine. As if we added a larger turbo onto the car. The responsiveness is way better, even more so in the improved throttle response tune. After Corey from Slowmotion and I spent over 7 hours and 15 reflashing trying to beat your numbers we only did so by a very close margin. That is what makes this tune so incredible. It really shows just how much research, development and effort you put into these maps. I did notice with your improved throttle response tune the steering wheel felt noticeably heavier in all modes. Which I really liked.

15 dyno pulls were done at 50F ambient temperature on a DynaPac 2000. Car did not overheat at all on the dyno and multiple back to back runs yielded exact same results and correction was set to SAE J1340 (1990) The gains (~ 50 hp and 100 lb ft torque) are absolutely massive compared to stock and if anyone is wondering just how close your tune is from a custom they now have proof. Again it took us over 15 reflashes to beat your tune across the entire pull. That is a feat that most packaged tunes never do: challenge us. Its amazing, it really is. I cannot tell you how happy I am with your product. Mere words cannot quantify such joy. Your team was awesome throughout the whole process, helping us with the tune while we were at it was unbelievable. Thank you on a prodigious scale. I can't wait to see what you come out with next.
"
Sponsored

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
A very happy customer - and they have not tried the 100 octane tune yet.
This person knows their way around Hondas very well. This reviewer works for Honda but this is his personal vehicle and personal opinion. He does not speak for Honda Motor company.

"This tune you have is amazing. Simply and purely amazing. For starters the car feels like a whole new machine. As if we added a larger turbo onto the car. The responsiveness is way better, even more so in the improved throttle response tune. After Corey from Slowmotion and I spent over 7 hours and 15 reflashing trying to beat your numbers we only did so by a very close margin. That is what makes this tune so incredible. It really shows just how much research, development and effort you put into these maps. I did notice with your improved throttle response tune the steering wheel felt noticeably heavier in all modes. Which I really liked.

15 dyno pulls were done at 50F ambient temperature on a DynaPac 2000. Car did not overheat at all on the dyno and multiple back to back runs yielded exact same results and correction was set to SAE J1340 (1990) The gains (~ 50 hp and 100 lb ft torque) are absolutely massive compared to stock and if anyone is wondering just how close your tune is from a custom they now have proof. Again it took us over 15 reflashes to beat your tune across the entire pull. That is a feat that most packaged tunes never do: challenge us. Its amazing, it really is. I cannot tell you how happy I am with your product. Mere words cannot quantify such joy. Your team was awesome throughout the whole process, helping us with the tune while we were at it was unbelievable. Thank you on a prodigious scale. I can't wait to see what you come out with next.
"
I had Hondata on my 2008 Si when I lived on the east coast. I now live in the Rocky Mountains at 10,000 feet if you are ever looking for someone to do high-altitude testing I live in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and would love to help out plan to get Hondata very soon please keep me in mind if your looking to do any testing like that

CWCTR2018

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I had Hondata on my 2008 Si when I lived on the east coast. I now live in the Rocky Mountains at 10,000 feet if you are ever looking for someone to do high-altitude testing I live in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and would love to help out plan to get Hondata very soon please keep me in mind if your looking to do any testing like that
Same here! 6500FT
Sponsored