AWE Tuning Track Exhaust - Civic Si

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I'm definitely glad I went with AWE. Thanks a lot. Maybe sell the R&D and pick up a track for your Si? ;)
Hahahaha, am done changing the exhaust lol. Went from Magnaflow to R&D and no more changes. Next mods will be short shifter and front lip spoiler.

Enjoy the new exhaust:)
Sponsored

Joseph Santos

First Name
Fc3
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe 2018
Country flag
IMG_8594.jpg
IMG_8595.jpg

This is my experience with my AWE Tuning Track Exhaust. I purchased it about a month ago and wanted to get some good driving time in before doing an honest review of this exhaust. I was searching for quite some time for the "right" exhaust to go with my setup. Currently I'm FBO. I have the PRL Cobra CAI (street), PRL Intercooler with charge pipes, RV6 Catless Downpipe, Hondata, and now the AWE Track Exhaust which is 3" from the Downpipe. Yes, it comes with their own Front Pipe, which I love! I chose to go with the triple tip diamond finish (4" tips) which I believe fits the back end of my coupe VERY well. The purchase transaction went flawless, and while there was a wait to get the exhaust built and put together, the shipping was very fast! I was was very impressed with this. The install was very simple, they give you a downloadable guide if you are unaware of what to do, and the bolt up was very simple.

Now for the fun part you guys care about.

At 3" from the turbo now, my Si feels as if it's just "breathing" better. The exhaust note after the break in period is very distinct and I couldn't be any happier. I'm always getting compliments on the sound because it just doesn't sound like any other civic. There is a noticeable drone at certain RPMs and the exhaust note is loud when you are on it, but it's NOT a raspy sound. It's very deep and throaty, and the burbles are just amazing! Also, I'm not sure what exactly their piping is made of but it runs nice and "cool". I could be driving for x amount of time, and I can get out and hold the exhaust without fear of burning my hand. It's a minor contribution to my feels about this exhaust but it counts.

I'm honestly happy with my purchase and I would recommend this exhaust over any on the market. It looks, sounds, and feels good. What more could you ask for?

I've attached photos and videos of my car so you can see for yourself just what I'm talking about.

Instagram: @sm_fotoz
does it drone?