• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Ohio AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips

Armand

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
Selling my AWE Touring exhaust with the optional DualPhase Mid Pipe and black tips. This was only on the car for about 600 miles, and is in pretty much perfect condition.

Asking $1,200, local only please. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Thank you!

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7345

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7346

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7347

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7348

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7349

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7350

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7354

Honda Civic 10th gen AWE Touring w/ DualPhase Mid Pipe and Triple Diamond Black Tips IMG_7355

Attachments

Last edited:

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
Hey, where in Ohio are you located?

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag

OP
OP
Armand

Armand

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag

• I am too! I’ll let you sit on this, but if you’re willing to do 1000 let me know.
Alright awesome for sure I'll give it a little time but I will definitely let you know!

SperryCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I don’t have a means of transporting it otherwise I’d be interested. Curious though how you felt about the sound with the mid pipe? I had the touring on my Si and I loved it

OP
OP
Armand

Armand

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
I don’t have a means of transporting it otherwise I’d be interested. Curious though how you felt about the sound with the mid pipe? I had the touring on my Si and I loved it
The sound was really good! It sounded very mean with a nice deep tone and not raspy at all.

OP
OP
Armand

Armand

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
How's the drone with the dual compared to the touring
There was definitely some drone/boominess with the windows up on throttle around 3k rpm. Overall the sound was excellent but it was just a little loud in the cabin for my taste, but I wanted something extremely quiet in the car because I do a ton of highway driving.,

OP
OP
Armand

Armand

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
Seems like the same shit as the touring. Thanks for the input
Absolutely. For the record I picked up a HKS Hi Power Spec L2 and it is amazing. Exactly what I was looking for, but much quieter overall than the AWE.

Savage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic type r
Country flag
Absolutely. For the record I picked up a HKS Hi Power Spec L2 and it is amazing. Exactly what I was looking for, but much quieter overall than the AWE.
Was thinking of exploring that option also