First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 R-24920, '14 FB2, '10 Impreza 2.5i
Country flag
@aldksgo and @MstrSHAKE

Thanks for the insight. I actually wouldn’t mind if it’s louder. I’m going with a catted downpipe and it should arrive soon.
Can be super loud at certain highway RPMs with aftermarket DP and the original AWE Touring version, but I got used to it and am scared it'll change to much with the new mid pipe.
Sponsored

suichgo

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Can be super loud at certain highway RPMs with aftermarket DP and the original AWE Touring version, but I got used to it and am scared it'll change to much with the new mid pipe.
I’ll see when I put the PRL catted DP on next weekend. When people were saying the drone was too much on for the Touring system. It didn’t bother me or maybe I just have a high tolerance considering I use to daily my 92 Si with the Buddy Club Spec 2 system.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m on touring with catless downpipe and I can tell you it’s pretty damn loud lol.
you have a sound clip? because when i ever get time i have a prl catless DP waiting to be installed on my car

MstrSHAKE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
you have a sound clip? because when i ever get time i have a prl catless DP waiting to be installed on my car
Quick revs in car

Zombie

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R, 08 Z71, 2019 Traverse Redline, 2011 Ruckus GY6 150
Country flag
ive ran the Touring for about 2k miles.. its louder than stock for sure, but i want louder, and just ordered the Track conversion, im on Stock DP atm

josh8604

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR BBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am running the USR downpipe without a cat and the AWE touring exhaust. It is very loud! But I figured it would be since I'm changing the entire exhaust.

Zombie

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R, 08 Z71, 2019 Traverse Redline, 2011 Ruckus GY6 150
Country flag
ok, so my Track conv. came in yesterday installed last night.. it is id say the Touring sound level is at a 6 out 10, the Track is at a 10/10 on stock DP, inside the cabin on a Pull from a stop the sound is very very loud, need to go and have someone outside car tell me what its like out side, i took some vids before and after in garage they dont do it justice, cant really tell the difference on the vid. Im happy with it getting ready to do a catless DP and its goin to be insane..

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
ok, so my Track conv. came in yesterday installed last night.. it is id say the Touring sound level is at a 6 out 10, the Track is at a 10/10 on stock DP, inside the cabin on a Pull from a stop the sound is very very loud, need to go and have someone outside car tell me what its like out side, i took some vids before and after in garage they dont do it justice, cant really tell the difference on the vid. Im happy with it getting ready to do a catless DP and its goin to be insane..
Ouuf Catless Dp will be quiet loud with Track. We started with stock DP + Track, now stock DP + Touring, and will then try stock DP + Touring with Dual Phase Mid-Pipe. Touring is pretty civil with some high points at certain RPM ranges, but otherwise great for daily use :)

I do miss the characterful bark of the Track however. Next season we'll add a Catted DP to the mix
Sponsored