First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
PFA ?

AWE rep, on your site, I don't see an option to buy the darker tips. I'm planning on buying the touring muffler option for my track edition, but wanted to get the darker tips also. Is this something I need to email about?

20210301_132943.jpg
I kinda wish I had the polished tips now ?

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Lol yeah but the center one is the only one that gets dirty and looks strange until I clean it. I'd like the black ones to have the option to switch whenever
Just shoot an email over to John Voss - [email protected] . He can take care of you. We don't list the tips on the site because we don't want them ending up welded onto a Corolla with a muffler delete.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, we just added a new option to the Touring Edition line up - our DualPhase™ midpipe. You can buy this separately or with your new system. Why would you want this? Check out my post right this way!
So I can order it separately for my track edition...only if my track edition has the touring muffler? Sorry confused when I kept reading.

I have the track edition but have the touring muffler on the way...so if I decide to get this new midpipe; I'll be good?

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
So I can order it separately for my track edition...only if my track edition has the touring muffler? Sorry confused when I kept reading.

I have the track edition but have the touring muffler on the way...so if I decide to get this new midpipe; I'll be good?
sorry, but i think this section was only engineered for the Touring edition exhaust. And not for the track edition.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
sorry, but i think this section was only engineered for the Touring edition exhaust. And not for the track edition.
Even with the touring conversion lol. Thought it was just replacing the muffler for touring conversion...guess there's more to it

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag

No, you will might even have more in-cabin noise as this is designed to work in unison with our Touring Edition's rear resonator.

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

Slap KFD

Slapboogz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Honda Accord
Country flag
I have Vance & Hines (46871) exhaust now, just super sound, powerful. But of course, here you must be careful and try to find a few options. Because under those Harleys, there are many different emissions. Therefore, the best will be everyone to study in detail a good article about the best true dual exhaust harley https://allforharley.com/true-dual-exhaust-for-harley/ . I have learned a lot about different types of exhausts, and so I selected them with knowledge. I approve of this approach. Good luck, I hope that I helped someone.
Umm? What?

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I have Vance & Hines (46871) exhaust now, just super sound, powerful. But of course, here you must be careful and try to find a few options. Because under those Harleys, there are many different emissions. Therefore, the best will be everyone to study in detail a good article about the best true dual exhaust harley https://allforharley.com/true-dual-exhaust-for-harley/ . I have learned a lot about different types of exhausts, and so I selected them with knowledge. I approve of this approach. Good luck, I hope that I helped someone.
Prob don't click that link would be my advice. Report... seems like a bot to me.

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Prob don't click that link would be my advice. Report... seems like a bot to me.
why would anyone click on a link that says harley tru dual in a car thread would be the first red flag for me. Secondly just the way he sounds on his text context makes me not want to continue reading it. Lol

MstrSHAKE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
OP funny I come across this post and in regards to running a catless DP I also do get a weird buzz sound from the rear at around 2.4K-3k. Kinda annoying when you know it’s there but almost a non factor if music is on and you tune it out.

exhaust sounds amazing otherwise