AWE Exhaust Backordered

pski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have an order through a vendor for the FK8 AWE Exhaust from January that keeps getting delayed.

Are other buyers here seeing this same problem or are they yanking my chain here?

Thanks!
Sponsored

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
It's a couple months delay. There's already an open thread about this that was posted a few days ago found here

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
AWE Builds systems to order. There is "never" a time, save for the rare exception, that a system would be ready to ship that day. The lead times have typically been a bit shorter than they are now for sure.

Our current production time is 4-6 weeks. Since this is a dupe post, but someone is likely to see it, I want to be clear about that. That doesn't mean a dealer like Meraki, IIR or Unity doesn't have these on order or even on the shelf. Our distributor might also be days away from having an order being completed. We are literally down the street from them.

I'm always just a DM away to help anyone out!

Last edited:

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
If your order is taking more than 30-40 business days then you definitely want to have a talk with the vendor. We've never had any of our exhaust orders from AWE for any vehicle go past that time, even during COVID. What part # is it, maybe we have it in stock or coming in soon?

-Josh

OP
OP

pski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
So the AWE Touring Exhaust finally arrived today and I spent the morning installing it with my son. All I can say is ... man! This is what the Type R is supposed to sound like! My baby finally has the sound to go with its looks and its performance. It’s not too loud to be obnoxious but it sounds sooo good when you get on the throttle. Down shift blips are an audible feast.

I highly recommend this exhaust for anyone on the fence. Can’t be beat especially for the price.
Sponsored