Kaizer343

First Name
Savaze
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r 2021
Country flag
Has anyone tried putting these on the type r and what firmer the would you recommend. Thanks
Sponsored

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
I LOVED my Avid1 06 on previous vehicles but they didn't make them 5x120 so I couldn't snag them for the Type R. I'd gladly use them again in the future if they started to make wheels for our cars.

I live in metro Detroit... our roads are worse than Baghdad mortar holes... I can't justify ever owning wheels that are expensive. Avid lasted many of Michigan winters and summers... I know the current owner of my previous vehicle still runs those wheels without any issue on the west side of Michigan.

xTittle423x

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I LOVED my Avid1 06 on previous vehicles but they didn't make them 5x120 so I couldn't snag them for the Type R. I'd gladly use them again in the future if they started to make wheels for our cars.

I live in metro Detroit... our roads are worse than Baghdad mortar holes... I can't justify ever owning wheels that are expensive. Avid lasted many of Michigan winters and summers... I know the current owner of my previous vehicle still runs those wheels without any issue on the west side of Michigan.
I am a huge fan of the AVID AV26 wheels but can’t find the color I like in stock for my Type R??‍♂

OP
OP
Kaizer343

Kaizer343

First Name
Savaze
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r 2021
Country flag

Wait they won’t fit the type r at all? I really like them

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I like those wonder how much they will be
Based on the size and the prices for tuning series wheels, I'd guess that they'd be in the $250-ish ballpark when they're available.

Last edited: