Average price to install lowering springs/coilovers

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex HB FK7
Just curious what you guys pay or think is a decent price to install springs or coilovers on our cars? I have a hatchback and I already have springs and these shops in Houston seem high giving me quotes of $430-500 for install. Im gonna keep searching and if i cant beat that im going to just bite it and do it myself. Anyways what have yall paid? Know anyone in my area thats affordale shoot me their info!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious what you guys pay or think is a decent price to install springs or coilovers on our cars? I have a hatchback and I already have springs and these shops in Houston seem high giving me quotes of $430-500 for install. Im gonna keep searching and if i cant beat that im going to just bite it and do it myself. Anyways what have yall paid? Know anyone in my area thats affordale shoot me their info!
I have a trusted friend in the Houston area that would do it for $250-300. If you are interested please PM me and I will get you two in touch.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reviving this thread hoping to see some recent prices to have springs and rear camber arms installed....
I was quoted an install time of 4 to 5 hours at $85 an hour plus alignment.
I've done this before on my EH9 years ago and I'm almost sure I did it in less time than that, in my driveway with limited tools .
I really don't feel like going through the hassle of doing it myself and don't mind paying to have it done, but in the range of $500 seems steep to me!

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Reviving this thread hoping to see some recent prices to have springs and rear camber arms installed....
I was quoted an install time of 4 to 5 hours at $85 an hour plus alignment.
I've done this before on my EH9 years ago and I'm almost sure I did it in less time than that, in my driveway with limited tools .
I really don't feel like going through the hassle of doing it myself and don't mind paying to have it done, but in the range of $500 seems steep to me!
Your better off doing it yourself, have some friends over and make an event out of it. Beer and bbq.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just do it yourself! Rent some spring compressors from your local auto part store and thats pretty much all you need other than a couple other sockets. Rears are easy but the fronts can be a pain in the ass.
Sponsored