• Total voters

RS016

My RS Turbo - Aussie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic RS turbo, 2014 Civic hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Just turned the half century. Aussie RS Turbo. Wife has a 2014 9th Gen Civic Hatch.
LOVING THE RS!!!
Sponsored

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
35, this is my first Asian car and my 5th own car.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
20 years old. Technically not my car since I'm not the registered owner but I've driven it for 3800kms out of 3813.

cstephens79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L, 2016 Kia Sorento SX
Vehicle Showcase
36. My list of cars is quite extensive having purchased my first one in '98. 3 CRX's (including an Si), Prelude, Golf, Tacoma, Integra GS-R, TSX and just traded an Optima for my EX-L. Each one served their purpose and I had a blast with each one. This one is sure to do the same I'm looking forward to the many years to come. I plan on holding on to this one for a while.

SPEEDANDTECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accords
I am curious what the average age is of a Honda Civic owner, but specifically the new redesigned 2016 models. If you own a 2016 Civic or are planning on getting one, I'm curious to know what age group the Civic's are attracting?
I am 38 and I just picked up a Honda Civic Touring after never owning one before. The 2016 got me crazy excited and I'm sure I'm not alone.
you are not alone.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Interesting - there are only slightly over 300 responses among almost 6,000 forum members. Or does the site only represent 1% of one months Civic production?

mathew62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im 34 and have had several older civics previously but now I'm ready for a brand new hatchback.

I would also guess that those in the 20s lease and those in the 30s buy as a demographic
im in my 20s and I bought

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Interesting - there are only slightly over 300 responses among almost 6,000 forum members. Or does the site only represent 1% of one months Civic production?
Ehh I bet you most of the accounts are people who make one to look up pricing info, then post in the what did you pay thread and then you'll never hear from them again just because they don't give a shit about what goes on here other than the $$

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im 34 and have had several older civics previously but now I'm ready for a brand new hatchback.

I would also guess that those in the 20s lease and those in the 30s buy as a demographic
27, bought. Could have easily done cash and bought outright, but wanted the credit history to help with a house purchase whenever I settle down.

IMO leasing on a non-luxury car isn't worth it financially in the long run. My 2 cents.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Honda Civic Touring
My wife just turned 42 and she drives a WOP Touring. The rear windows just got tinted (35%, as we live in rainy Vancouver) and the car looks even better. Very sporty and sophisticated. Her history with Honda begins with a 1990 CRX Si in white, which she loved and regrets selling to this day. That car had amazing resale value and she kept it looking new all of the time although there was some rust in the rear wheel areas. Unfortunately, it was a common characteristic of that model. Then came the ultra reliable but generic looking 1997 Civic EX sedan in silver, which she drove until the end of July 2016. The thing she griped about the most with that car was that the black side mouldings, door handles, and mirrors made the car look cheap. At times, the lack of power when going up steep hills was also an annoyance. Having driven the car so long, and wanting something new, she ordered a new WOP Touring in the middle of June. She probably could have driven that old '97 until it died, but it doesn't look like that's going to be any time soon so she sold it prior to going on our summer vacation. While we were still on vacation in late August, we got a call from the dealer saying that her new car had come in from the factory and was waiting for her.

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
I'm one year away from AARP membership and endless flyers about life insurance, Hoverounds, some goofy self-lifting Laz-E-Boy chair and local cremation services. That's really weird because I'm still listening to 2pac and budgeting for Colombian companions on my next vacation.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm one year away from AARP membership and endless flyers about life insurance, Hoverounds, some goofy self-lifting Laz-E-Boy chair and local cremation services. That's really weird because I'm still listening to 2pac and budgeting for Colombian companions on my next vacation.
Sounds like you're living the life, playboi. Keep slayin out there. I ain't mad at ya.

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
Pearl, what area of swfl are you? I am in Cape Coral/Fort Myers area.
Sponsored