Automatic datalog analysis coming soon... but I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
kefi

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Got a few datalogs in, thanks @Caestus, @aldksgo, @Sloth4urluv, etc! Made some more tweaks and it's looking good.

I was able to analyze hours of my own and others datalogs in seconds, and 95% of what came back was indeed problem spots.

Sad to say I've sent a couple of people back to their tuners or under their cars already. Knock, rapid AFR swings under load, significant fuel pressure loss, and even a boost leak one member didn't know he had. I think this might end up being more valuable than I thought.

I'd still appreciate more logs being sent in, but I'm starting to transition to working on the website itself now that the math is more squared away. Just keeping y'all up to date.

If anyone wants me to just take a look at their R and see if it's performing well, I'm more than happy to.

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got a few datalogs in, thanks @Caestus, @aldksgo, @Sloth4urluv, etc! Made some more tweaks and it's looking good.

I was able to analyze hours of my own and others datalogs in seconds, and 95% of what came back was indeed problem spots.

Sad to say I've sent a couple of people back to their tuners or under their cars already. Knock, rapid AFR swings under load, significant fuel pressure loss, and even a boost leak one member didn't know he had. I think this might end up being more valuable than I thought.

I'd still appreciate more logs being sent in, but I'm starting to transition to working on the website itself now that the math is more squared away. Just keeping y'all up to date.

If anyone wants me to just take a look at their R and see if it's performing well, I'm more than happy to.

Thanks everyone.

Hey man! Thanks for analyzing all of this. It's helping me pinpoint what I thought was a heat shield rattle somewhere...... I feel the rattle below my heel in the car on the exhaust side of things. Now I need to get the car up on a lift.

Sinistah89

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Do you need more? Or if we are already being tuned by you, you are already using our datalogs? I dont mind helping.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.