Auto High Beams; traffic sign recognition

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
The auto high beams work fine on my Civic. They're not too quick to switch back on after someone passes me, but they work.
The thing is, when I manually intervene (switch off the high beams or flash someone) I have to "reset" the auto lights. Just flick the switch to another position and then to AUTO again.

Traffic sign recognition works very precisely- indicates the change in speed limit the moment I pass the sign.

Seems like you could have an issue with your camera module since both systems rely on it to function correctly.

I recognize the signs with my eyes
Sponsored

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
Hold the phone here, I didn't know Civics have this feature, even in EU.

Show us some pictures!
yeah iv seen a video of this on you tube and was sad to find out that aussie civics don't have it when I went to buy my car.

Little annoying the Garmin Navi can obtain speed limit info but doesn't show that on the dash near your actual speed.
I never use the Garmin and always use Android auto. So would be cool if Android added speed information to the map in the future.

Goseki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring
Country flag
yeah iv seen a video of this on you tube and was sad to find out that aussie civics don't have it when I went to buy my car.

Little annoying the Garmin Navi can obtain speed limit info but doesn't show that on the dash near your actual speed.
I never use the Garmin and always use Android auto. So would be cool if Android added speed information to the map in the future.
Waze has speed limits, but its through the database.
Sponsored