Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
Is this deal still going on?
Anymore room or time on this deal :oops:
I'm in the process of parting out my mods to sell the car. I have these rotors and pads brand new up for grabs if anyone is still looking for a set. Also have stainless steel lines and Motul fluid available.
Sponsored

Eugene_Fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Type R FK8, 2018 RX350 base
Country flag
Updates on the R5 & P3 pads right after track day,

After you track beded them, R5 front and P3 Rear combo feels very similar to Pmu Club racer combo. Initial bite is pretty impress. one slight touch gives much more of a stop force compare to my previous P3 front (which give stock like initial bite and stong brake force in the middle range).

Very easy to control, predictable, bites hard but progressive. Only issues is the pad is louder than the Pmu pads my friend uses. not really a issue for me since its a weekend car.

_silvy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm in the process of parting out my mods to sell the car. I have these rotors and pads brand new up for grabs if anyone is still looking for a set. Also have stainless steel lines and Motul fluid available.
Do you still have them available? ?

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hi all, been just over a year so I wanted to get everyone's long-term thoughts :)

Feel free to post here, but also if you can leave a review on the appropriate product page that would really help!

https://unity-performance.com/search?q=paragon
Sponsored