Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag

Ars3nd

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just in case as it seems time is of the essence here, would I by any chance be able to squeeze in for a pair of front rotors on this group buy?

@Unity Performance

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
@Unity Performance I recieved my invoice, but doesn't appear to include pads. Could you double check this?

edit: Looks like this was corrected, thanks! Invoice paid!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All invoices sent to original entrants :) Thank You all! I'm working with Paragon to get these shipped out you once the balances are paid. Everyone will receive a shipment confirmation email w/Tracking once their order is sent out.

I have received a few inquiries after Closing, and will have to see what I'll be able to offer. To maintain mine and the brand's integrity, as well as respect for those who entered and built the Group Buy up, understandably any provided discount won't be the same. Please allow me till end of week to look into any requests post-Closing; first priority are all current entrants, and I also have to confirm stock levels and pricing.

Will keep everyone posted! Lots of work to arrange a group buy at scale, but so rewarding seeing everyone's eagerness and involvement!

Best,

Humza

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey All! 12/15 orders have been shipped; 1 for Canada, and 2 for USA remain. Will update the two remaining US orders as soon as I have Tracking from Paragon. @Dave B I'm just gathering my bulk order for Canada, and will message you as soon as everything arrives so you can come to the shop.

If you guys could post pictures here when you receive your orders that would be awesome! Bonus if they're installed pics :cool:

Unrelated, but I just received a shipment of 10 Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided Lines as well so I thought I'd share here first. I've created the code "GoodridgeCTR" for 10% off these 10 sets, and then it expires. The code is open for anyone seeing the message. Motul Brake Fluid also available :)

https://unity-performance.com/products/goodridge-ss-brake-lines-honda-civic-type-r

Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads DSC_3213.JPG

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
Unrelated, but I just received a shipment of 10 Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided Lines as well so I thought I'd share here first. I've created the code "GoodridgeCTR" for 10% off these 10 sets, and then it expires. The code is open for anyone seeing the message. Motul Brake Fluid also available :)
Unrelated, but totally related, placed another order. If I'm doing brakes, might as well go with the whole shebang. ??

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Unrelated, but totally related, placed another order. If I'm doing brakes, might as well go with the whole shebang. ??
"But totally related", ahh yes that's what I meant to say ?

I'm the same way with our builds so I can relate! Just get it all done when you're in there once. Your lines and brake fluid bottles went out today, appreciate the support :)

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

oak

First Name
wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
All USA orders have been completed ?

Keep sharing pictures as you guys receive your orders, install pics, feedback, and more! :)
I installed my set a couple days ago in between work. Install was simple and all went together as expected. Couple things I noticed between the paragon and my last set of giros beside the hat design were the difference in the alloys between paragon and giros is the paragon is more porous, the giros came zinc plated not a big deal but a nice detail, they also recommend the slot orientation opposite of the giros. All in all a great value and great group buy. Thank you for organizing this gb. Much appreciated Paragon and Unity!
Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads 3BF10217-9BC2-4ACB-8B49-466D605DB4D4
Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads 4A66FA7F-275D-428D-BAE8-B18D081DB615
Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads 32B10427-9871-440E-A917-C04338E90699
Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads E6466738-0841-4967-A98E-4516A34B2A49

Last edited:
OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I installed my set a couple days ago in between work. Install was simple and all went together as expected. Couple things I noticed between the paragon and my last set of giros beside the hat design were the difference in the alloys between paragon and giros is the paragon is more porous, the giros came zinc plated not a big deal but a nice detail, they also recommend the slot orientation opposite of the giros. All in all a great value and great group buy. Thank you for organizing this gb. Much appreciated Paragon and Unity!
3BF10217-9BC2-4ACB-8B49-466D605DB4D4.jpeg
4A66FA7F-275D-428D-BAE8-B18D081DB615.jpeg
32B10427-9871-440E-A917-C04338E90699.jpeg
E6466738-0841-4967-A98E-4516A34B2A49.jpeg
The rear rotors finally don't look lost behind those wheels! Gorgeous Mugen build brother, thank you for supporting and sharing!

Correct, Paragon has chosen to have the slots facing opposite to what you would typically see on brands like StopTech, EBC, and others. This was to do with their desired targets for friction that will affect rotor and pad wear. Paragon's orientation should allow both to last longer :)

Reactions: oak