Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Woo, @Eugene_Fk8 thanks for joining is as well! We have the 5 folks to enter tier 1, which is $100 off on the Front Rotors ? ? ?

Let's get caught up with the other items, and push it up the tiers!

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
Brembos calipers are red,
Hot brakes turn blue,
Please buy this Paragon brake kit,
Or else Humza will come and fight you.
I would, I could, I should, but alas, now is not the time.

If Humza decides to drop a RV6 group buy though.... @Unity Performance

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Stack of Hard Anodized Front Rotors pictured below :headbang: All FK8 Rotors and Pads are in stock now, we'll be ready to rock as soon as the Group Buy closes. Date has been extended to 4th of July, that's a final date.

Thank You to everyone joined is so far! Anyone on the fence let's push each tier up to the top! I want you all to enjoy these brakes with me on street and track, and success of this group buy will help me in getting other manufacturers on board as well to host group buys and other exclusives for this community :)

Fantastic value aside, the fact that there's no COVID delays, the items are ready to go should be plenty appealing for everyone. How often can we say in the last year and some that the product(s) are ready to go without any delays; definitely not as often as we'd like to!

If you're ready to get on board or have any questions, shoot me a PM!

Cheers,

Humza

Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! Paragon Performance FK8 Rotors & Pads 207302243_172284248126413_6659441734543359681_n

Centripetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RSX Type S, 2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
If you are holding off on these, I recommend you don't. I love mine and wish I had bought them sooner. Also, the hard anodize is well worth it. There is a reason there is a MIL spec for it. It can be harder than tool steel.

Dave B

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Z06 (sold) 2020 CW
Country flag
Just spent the last weekend at Toronto Motorsport Park (TMP) instructing at the Ontario Time-Attack school and competing the next day. Combined about 5 hours of track time. TMP is not all that fast but has 5 hard braking zones and the Paragon rotors and R5 pads did their job very well without much sign of wear and tear. The pads looked in great shape when I took them off.

seed3540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
This is a great deal. I am close to the end of my pad life too.

I'd like the Black anodized fronts and the P2 pads for the fronts too please.

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
I'm kinda on the fence. Would like to do front and rears with pads, but don't really need to replace any of it yet. I was going to pick these up for the savings offered, but it seems most only want the front rotors.

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
I'm kinda on the fence. Would like to do front and rears with pads, but don't really need to replace any of it yet. I was going to pick these up for the savings offered, but it seems most only want the front rotors.
Depends what your plan is.

If you don't need replacements yet, why not make it so you need replacements ?

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
Join the rear rotor club. Take the dive like the rest of us ??

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Nitroturtle, if you are going to track at all I would highly recommend both pads and rotors..

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
Nitroturtle, if you are going to track at all I would highly recommend both pads and rotors..
No plans to track, however what I meant was rotors and pads, front and rear. Unfortunately, not many others seem interested in the rear rotors. I'm too OCD to have them look different.