• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Audiocontrol LC2i and ACR-1 remote

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
What you need to get a decent signal for an aftermarket subwoofer. Used for only 2 years in my 2017 Si

Asking $110 shipped to continental US

Honda Civic 10th gen Audiocontrol LC2i and ACR-1 remote 20200512_175247
Sponsored

HedgeHog

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
Take 90 shipped? Brand new these are 140 if not I understand

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Yes it would cost you around $140+tax new. This is in like new condition.

I will consider lower offers a bit later.

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes it would cost you around $140+tax new. This is in like new condition.

I will consider lower offers a bit later.

This is 2 years old (as you admitted) You should take that 90 dollar shipped offer.

Edit: This isn't even needed for our car with a quality Amp.

HedgeHog

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
This is 2 years old (as you admitted) You should take that 90 dollar shipped offer.

Edit: This isn't even needed for our car with a quality Amp.

This offer has expired since its no longer needed

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Thank you gentlemen for your offers and opinions!

However it is now sold for $103 shipped :)

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you gentlemen for your offers and opinions!

However it is now sold for $103 shipped :)
Congrats. I’m glad you got what you were looking for. There are benefits to this if someone does not have a proper after market amp.

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Looks like someone tried to post that this is 99.99 on amazon with free shipping. Partially what I was eluding to and not completely devalue your off the wall price of 110 for something that’s been used for 2 years. Whoever bought it should cancel your transaction and buy from amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/AudioControl...7&sr=1-1-70f7c15d-07d8-466a-b325-4be35d7258cc
that was me my bad bro i thought it had the AC-1 bass knob included, i saw it was just the LC2i so deleted the post, i bought this from amazon with both the LC2i and ACR-1 for 113 shipped as a bundle, the price fluctuates a bit

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that was me my bad bro i thought it had the AC-1 bass knob included, i saw it was just the LC2i so deleted the post, i bought this from amazon with both the LC2i and ACR-1 for 113 shipped as a bundle, the price fluctuates a bit

Yeah. The bass control is nice, but not needed. If hooked up properly, you can still use your factory Sub volume. Especially if you are not using an after market amp, it's absolutely not needed.

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Yeah. The bass control is nice, but not needed. If hooked up properly, you can still use your factory Sub volume. Especially if you are not using an after market amp, it's absolutely not needed.
yes sir you're right :)

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Some of you out to try to ruin my sale or something lol. Also backing out of transactions should not be encouraged to save a couple dollars.

Kinda why I dont post on classifieds here too often. Get something better to do with your time.

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Some of you out to try to ruin my sale or something lol. Also backing out of transactions should not be encouraged to save a couple dollars.

Kinda why I dont post on classifieds here too often. Get something better to do with your time.

Only replying in kind to how you reply. I get email alerts to what you’ve said :). Besos para ti.