Goldigger

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
While I'm parked waiting outside the school for the gates to open so I can drop my oldest off, we watch you tube on the HU.
If you don't want to root and install the YouTube app, use the browser and switch to mobile view.
You can then watch any video in full screen mode.
Desktop mode takes forever to load videos on YouTube and doesn't allow full screen.
Keeps the kids happy while waiting..
You could probably watch prime video or Netflix using the browser.. will try that later.
Sponsored

Bunhyung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring
today i had a weird problem while i was using Android Auto.

i was playing music via spotify and suddenly my headunit crashed/froze and the sound output was just some loud & screechy high pitched tone (god, my ears !!...).

the headunit went black every 5sec and showed Android Auto/spotify in between. i couldnt do anything on the touchscreen, tried any button and nothing was happening! the high pitched tone was constantly there, lol.

i then tried to switch it off, by pressing the power button on the headunit (long pressing it), but nothing was happening aswell - the reboot menu didnt come up.
after restarting the whole car, the headunit was rebooting automatically and everything was working again.

my question is now:
is there any way to hard-switch off the headunit when the car is on? in case, this is happening again...
You received a FAX

carl4

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
You received a FAX
I've HondaHacked mine, and occasionally an app flips out. Long-pressing the power button sometimes doesn't work. So far it has always recovered, either by another (or several) long-presses or just by coincidence, it reboots. Gives me chills!

Pavel

First Name
Pavel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback 1.5 turbo touring 2018
Country flag
Hey guys!
Anyone know what amplifier chip inside the multimedia OEM 7"?

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
I apologize if I missed this in the 22!! pages in this thread, but what are the default settings for the climate control diagnostic menu?

EBG

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback Sport MT
Country flag
You change the layout by holding your finger and it will automatically enter Home Sxreen Edit Order. Then move the tile around or to another page. It is similar to android or iOS. But you select the trash can to delete an app/tile.

There are a couple ways you can change the background but it's buried deep. Go into "Settings", then "System", then select "Detail Information" at the very bottom. Then you'll enter the Android Settings page. From there select "Display", then "Wallpaper", you can then select one of the cool live wallpapers or system wallpapers. You can also put .jpgs on a USB and up them to your gallery and make one your wallpaper.

This audio system is not intuitive at all. It is pretty sad. The majority of car owners don't want to deal with the complexity. They should have made it as simple as possible like Chrysler did with their Uconnect format. I haven't met anyone that hates that user interface.
I HATED the Uconnect interface I had in my old 2019 Caravan. The whole thing was garbage, the system was from what should have existed in 2000.

AFunnyBlackMan

FK7 NightHawk
First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I was digging around in these menus and I saw some information displayed for the meter color. Color Variation - Blue/Green, Variation - Invalid, etc. does anyone think it’s possible to allow color variation? Seems like Honda intended to allow users to change the meter color along with the HU screens themes, then scrapped the idea.

Honda Civic 10th gen Audio Touchscreen System Tips & Tricks CEF6B87A-F5EA-4E12-9F98-F54206976D77

Honda Civic 10th gen Audio Touchscreen System Tips & Tricks F810ED36-63EC-4F64-A132-25DB2B41DF96

yalcin4646

First Name
yalçın
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic fc5 2020
Country flag
hello,

i have civic fc5 2020 + premum sound

but
Honda Civic 10th gen Audio Touchscreen System Tips & Tricks screenshot_1-

there was a subwoofer setting before. now the part is lost, the service could not find a solution how can I do it

thanks
Sponsored