First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX
Country flag
*******NO AUDIO ISSUE SOLVED ********

Thank you guys for all your help and support during an overwhelmed situation.

*****THE ISSUE WAS THE LOC POWER*****

The loc was previously powered from car'S radio accessory power source. This was the issue.

Finally i decided to try the Constant power source from radio. And now no audio mutes, FULL FUN AND FULL POWER.

I definitely recommend powering the loc using constant power source, it avoides the low voltage issues when using other power stuffs in car.

Thank you again guys.
Sponsored

Mo Bedda

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 2dr Coupe Si
Country flag
Hmmm.... Are you running a high power amp? Sounds like the amp is going into overload protection or something, but why would that also bring down your stock stereo? No idea. Monitor the voltage while you operate the switch to make this happen and maybe you'll see something.

EDIT: So the LOC is powered with ACC Power? I think that should be ok since the LOC doesn't pull too much current. Where's the LOC GND connected to? How about the amp's power and GND? Where are they connected to? What amp are you running?
I don't know what would cause those issues, but I can tell you that I am running 2 kicker 10" and mono 2 ohm stable amp and zero issues. I ran everything from the factory amp source on the passenger side kick panel with a schoche converter, powered 12v from batt. Per. Turn on I pulled from the factory amp source as well and it sounds great. No power surge no flashing or flickering whatever. I went for the less invasive approach I guess
Sponsored