rtrono

First Name
Randy/Bianca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Type R
Country flag
Here you go man, worked on it all day today. I tried the basic settings on the head unit. Tried using EQ on my iphone. Troubleshoot the speakers and you can tell the rear ones are weaker but are working. Finally the answer is the free app Viper4Android. (thanks to the members here who mentioned it) I was totally shocked what this software did enhancing the sound of the head unit. Problem is (or not) you got to use Honda Hack so you can install apps. So my conclusion, replace amp and/or speakers for the expensive route or use the free software, and or both.
Thanks izzyc. I am gonna give that a try. Looks like a good idea. I will be watching more videos.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rtrono

rtrono

First Name
Randy/Bianca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Type R
Country flag
Thanks izzyc. I am gonna give that a try. Looks like a good idea. I will be watching more videos.
Hey IzzyC. If you are still watching this thread. I finally had some time and decided to try this. I bought the $25 Hondahack and ready to go. When I go into browser it wont let me open anything. It says check address or no internet or such. I for sure have wifi on and it reaches the driveway because my laptop works in the car. Did I miss a step?
Thanks.

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey IzzyC. If you are still watching this thread. I finally had some time and decided to try this. I bought the $25 Hondahack and ready to go. When I go into browser it wont let me open anything. It says check address or no internet or such. I for sure have wifi on and it reaches the driveway because my laptop works in the car. Did I miss a step?
Thanks.
Have you tried going to a common website from the browser? Do you connect? If not your wifi is still not active. If you have a high speed source from your home. That would be best. Try this youtube vid for tutorial to connect to wifi
Sponsored