First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi All,

I recently installed the Honda OEM Ambient, Console, and Armrest Illumination Kits in my '19 Civic Si. The kits light up and everything functions properly in regards to the lighting.

My issue is no sound comes from the car speakers now, and I am receiving Keyless Entry Issue Notification. I used the Head Unit Self-Diagnostics, it says it is not detecting an issue. All connectors are seated properly and in (what I believe to be) the correct connector.

My belief is I flipped a cable for Keyless Entry and a cable for the Amplifiers somewhere along the way. Does anybody have experience with the systems and can give me a lead to follow? A clear picture of the different connectors in the head unit would be appreciated as well!
Sponsored

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
i'm bumping this because today I went to put something in my car thinking I left it unlocked and I grabbed the handle and happened to push the button only to have my door be locked (I didn't have my keys on me, I was home and the car in the garage) and the dash said Keyless Access System Problem. And I don't know how to reset that. I tried looking in the manual with no luck, I googled it and there was one suggestion but that didn't work. ??‍♀

OP
OP
Joev492

Joev492

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
i'm bumping this because today I went to put something in my car thinking I left it unlocked and I grabbed the handle and happened to push the button only to have my door be locked (I didn't have my keys on me, I was home and the car in the garage) and the dash said Keyless Access System Problem. And I don't know how to reset that. I tried looking in the manual with no luck, I googled it and there was one suggestion but that didn't work. ??‍♀
Hope you find the solution. My keyless entry issue was that the pins had backed out from the head unit. The radio not playing audio was a separate issue entirely.

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Hope you find the solution. My keyless entry issue was that the pins had backed out from the head unit. The radio not playing audio was a separate issue entirely.
thank you! Ohhhhhhhh gotcha. :D
Sponsored