Si ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring)

flyingnimbus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Let’s start off with WOW. I’ve recently purchased Heeltoe’s ATLP Cat Back exhaust system for my 2020 Honda Civic SI as a replacement for the stock exhaust and absolutely love it. It’s 2.5” piping weighs in at 38 lbs and comes as a 3 piece flanged system that's a direct fit to the stock front pipe. Currently, I’m running this set up it with are stock downpipe and stock front pipe and it sounds amazing! Not only does it bring a more aggressive tone to the engine but its double-walled dual tips prevent any raspy noise from emerging. My criteria for the exhaust system was I wanted something that wasn’t unbearably loud, no droning, had a deep tone, looked great, reasonably priced and simple to install and this hit all of those points perfectly. On a cold start, the system is way louder than stock. It has this deep soothing roar that might wake your neighbor up but quiet enough to keep the rest of the street asleep. Once the car warms up, the pitch of the exhaust starts to settle in and get lower but keeps its deep mellow tone that’ll make you want to keep your car on all day just so you can listen to it. From in the cabin, the exhaust is fairly quiet as in I can have a conversation with anyone in the car without having to raise my voice, even while driving there's no droning; I don’t need to turn up the music to try and drown out the sound, it's simply perfect. What amazes me and absolutely love from the exhaust are the crackle sounds you get when you let off the throttle, it's harmonious! I’ve gotten countless compliments by people on the tone of it and so glad I got. So far I’ve driven with it for 300 miles now both city and freeway and haven’t had any issues with the system. I’d definitely give this exhaust a 10/10 for anyone looking for an exhaust on their SI.

Check it out on their site: https://www.heeltoeauto.com/cat-bac...Onlhv7T4SBrs0bDkdCEJ-MCl3XPnj9nS9JwOhIL9AT_DQ

Stock Cold start:

Heeltoe's ATLP Catback Exhaust W/ stock Dp & Stock Fp Cold start :

Spackles and Crackles:

New Mic:

Without New Mic:

Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) EA99EE9B-CCF3-4B41-A17C-12A888DB158E.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) 122777E5-B01E-4980-A3B8-5D485B962645.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) 6236AE23-3B44-4908-A0B7-BC66C67AC02C.JPG

Last edited:

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn probably one of the best 10th Gen Si exhaust's I have heard in a while!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No front pipe means it's not a catback, just to be clear. That price is about what most actual catbacks are going for.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No front pipe means it's not a catback, just to be clear. That price is about what most actual catbacks are going for.
Most exhausts don't come with a frontpipe just so we are clear. so what do you call an exhaust then? midpipe back exhaust lol. Maperformance, Greddy, HKS, Invidia, magnaflow, and afe don't come with a frontpipe yet their called a cat back exhaust.
Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) Capture56.PNG
Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) capture5.PNG
Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) Capture7.PNG
Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) Capture89.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) Capture+.PNG

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27WON actually has a front pipe back exhaust for the Si. Any actual catback I've seen actually goes from the cat which is in the DP as we know. For that price they should include a front pipe as well. Not trying to argue, just pointing it out.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27WON actually has a front pipe back exhaust for the Si. Any actual catback I've seen actually goes from the cat which is in the DP as we know. For that price they should include a front pipe as well. Not trying to argue, just pointing it out.
All the ones I listed on the comment don't come with a frontpipe lol yet their called cat backs lol. I understand what your saying but most companies will say catback regardless even though the frontpipe isn't included. You might point it to the exhausts I listed too then lol since they don't have frontpipes included.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bump

Static_Awesome

IG:Static.Awesome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Traditionally "Catback" had always meant "somewhere between the rear axle and front axle" due to the location of catalytic converters, thus "Catback". I don't think it's disingenuous to call the style of exhaust that on these platforms because your layman is going to expect the same amount of length from the name, despite the cats being where a header would be on a lot of other platforms. Industry vs. platform standards I guess?

That said, I did get a front pipe with my AWE Track Edition.

To the OP, I think this exhaust sounds great, but I don't like the dual exhaust look on a 10th Feb Civic...

But then again, it ain't my car, and I'm glad you get to make it look and sound the way you want it. Hell yeah brother

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Traditionally "Catback" had always meant "somewhere between the rear axle and front axle" due to the location of catalytic converters, thus "Catback". I don't think it's disingenuous to call the style of exhaust that on these platforms because your layman is going to expect the same amount of length from the name, despite the cats being where a header would be on a lot of other platforms. Industry vs. platform standards I guess?

That said, I did get a front pipe with my AWE Track Edition.

To the OP, I think this exhaust sounds great, but I don't like the dual exhaust look on a 10th Feb Civic...

But then again, it ain't my car, and I'm glad you get to make it look and sound the way you want it. Hell yeah brother
Well you should tell all the companies I listed that named their own exhaust a catback that doesn't include a front pipe lol

MrHeeltoe

CEO of Heeltoe
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.heeltoeauto.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We agree that technically a cat-back for from the back of the cat pipe to the back of the car. But also, a cat-back system traditionally replaces the whole exhaust under the car.

We call this a cat-back because it does replace the majority of the exhaust such as the above mentioned cat-back systems all do.

Our decision not to include a front pipe with the ATLP system is largely due to the fact that most of the companies that make downpipes (where the cat is) also make front pipes and make combos with said front pipes included. This act on their part started blurring the line on where an exhaust "cat-back" should start.

We estimated that many customers likely already have front pipes or would be getting one separately from our system. So we left it out to keep the price lower.

Sure, letter of the definition, the ATLP is not replacing everything after the cat. But we, and many others, consider the front pipe not to be part of the cat-back system.

Also, this system flows like a mo-fo.
https://dsportmag.com/the-tech/showcase/atlp-exhaust-2019-civic-si-exhaust-showcase/

Honda Civic 10th gen ATLP Sports Cat-Back Exhaust System, 2017+ Honda Civic (4DR Si & Touring) 2020-09-16_23-08-42
Sponsored