Atco Raceway 11-18-17 Import vs Domestic

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There is an Import vs Domestic race tomorrow. I'd take my Civic to it but there is also a grocery getter class that will be competing tomorrow. So I'll be taking my 2010 Toyota RAV4 and competing in both. Come out and play if you have the day off. Have some fun. And win some $$$.

http://atcodragway.rocks/

Honda Civic 10th gen Atco Raceway 11-18-17 Import vs Domestic Imp-vs-Dom-17-Fall-web

Honda Civic 10th gen Atco Raceway 11-18-17 Import vs Domestic Grocery-17-web

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't see any Civics come out. That's too bad! Hope to see some in some future events.
Took my RAV4 up. Lost in the semi-finals of Import vs Domestic. They combined both brackets into one.
I won the Grocery Getter class though. Got $$$ for both places. All good fun. Will post up future events and look forward to some people coming out.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't see any Civics come out. That's too bad! Hope to see some in some future events.
Took my RAV4 up. Lost in the semi-finals of Import vs Domestic. They combined both brackets into one.
I won the Grocery Getter class though. Got $$$ for both places. All good fun. Will post up future events and look forward to some people coming out.
Congrats!
Sponsored

Reactions: Myx