ASEAN / JDM Clear Side Markers now available on Ebay!

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
So the clear/smoked reflector-type leak water. Water dripped out when I removed the socket.

I'm the second one to confirm this

Guess I have to rebuy the Honda jdm ones from Thailand which is really upsetting since it would the second set from Thailand I've had to order.

$120~ on side markers, FML!

Honda Civic 10th gen ASEAN / JDM Clear Side Markers now available on Ebay! vd6MzyL

Last edited:

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
So the clear/smoked reflector-type leak water. Water dripped out when I removed the socket.

Guess I have to rebuy the Honda jdm ones from Thailand which is really upsetting since it would the second set from Thailand I've had to order.

Honda Civic 10th gen ASEAN / JDM Clear Side Markers now available on Ebay! vd6MzyL
Cool cool.

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

wow this is very unfortunate.

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Mine arrived but I finally got around to picking them up this morning. I shaved my bulb tabs awhile ago using a dremel if you want to do it the easiest way. The quality of the plastic is significant better with these JDM ones vs the fakes. You can noticeably tell just by holding the plastic. Sticker says from Thailand.

Also mine weren't scratched up like the ones from iJDM. They look good and I'll be putting them on tonight.

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

tdoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Sedan, 2015 Mercedes Benz B250
Country flag
About to make the purchase.

Without going through all 44 pages, has anyone posted an installation video?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Is this guy from Thailand on vacation or something? I won't report anything since it says estimated delivery between May 03 and 18th so it's not technically 'late' or misrepresentation, but I made a full payment on April 12, and it was flagged as 'shipped' with a label created by Thailand post but no In Transit details.

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Is this guy from Thailand on vacation or something? I won't report anything since it says estimated delivery between May 03 and 18th so it's not technically 'late' or misrepresentation, but I made a full payment on April 12, and it was flagged as 'shipped' with a label created by Thailand post but no In Transit details.
Are you using the Canada post site to track it?

Mine shipped on the 8th and I received it on Monday but I'm in the US.
Sponsored