Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reactions: GBD

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Brohnson.FI

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 JDM Honda Odyssey Absolute 4WD
Country flag
?
Honda Civic 10th gen Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these? CA0BB9B9-1BF5-4741-BFEA-1CFD1D75D112.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these? A4B9E0F2-82C8-40DE-AAB6-528B3548A778
Honda Civic 10th gen Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these? 50A4D336-DFAD-455D-9978-3F0CE6A5259A
Honda Civic 10th gen Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these? 03949B77-C633-4314-9055-B31BAEF8FE89
Honda Civic 10th gen Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these? IMG_1001.JPG

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Brohnson.FI

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Your Van may or may not have been why I copped the same bronze carriers ?
Glad you got the inspiration you needed from it! I was the first to run the Bronze Carrier and have loved the different hues from varied daytime and light. Itā€™s pretty nuts. ?

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd bet a substantial amount that they aren't made BY FI. They are made FOR FI by some large wheel manufacturer, almost guaranteed to be in China. That's why I'd stay away.
Funny enough on a fitment industries video they explained how they went to a wheel factory in China and saw wheels from a super high end brand being made in the same factory as wheels from a super low end brand. They didnā€™t name names but I could only imagine it would be something like volk wheels alongside avid1 (hyperbole for argument sake). This almost certainly isnā€™t true but it can demonstrate my point of how location doesnā€™t necessarily correlate with quality. Iā€˜d trust Artisa Artformed wheels until thereā€™s a reason not to such as frequent wheel failures. Iā€™m actually a fan of FI and enjoy their content, Iā€™ve learned a lot about wheels from them.

Last edited:

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Funny enough on a fitment industries video they explained how they went to a wheel factory in China and saw wheels from a super high end brand being made in the same factory as wheels from a super low end brand. They didnā€™t name names but I could only imagine it would be something like volk wheels alongside avid1. Nothing against either brand but itā€™s a good example of how location doesnā€™t necessarily correlate with quality. Iā€˜d trust Artisa Artformed wheels until thereā€™s a reason not to such as frequent wheel failures. Iā€™m actually a fan of FI and enjoy their content, Iā€™ve learned a lot about wheels from them.
As a car enthusiast in WI for 20 years, that knows the origins and people behind the brand I have my reasons for shopping elsewhere.

Naming names in the video would have lended some credibility to their claim. Otherwise its just hearsay.

The internet is full of better resources to learn from. But I get it. Kids get all their info from YT and FB these days.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As a car enthusiast in WI for 20 years, that knows the origins and people behind the brand I have my reasons for shopping elsewhere.

Naming names in the video would have lended some credibility to their claim. Otherwise its just hearsay.

The internet is full of better resources to learn from. But I get it. Kids get all their info from YT and FB these days.
Iā€™m not saying all of their info is 100% reliable, Iā€™m just saying itā€™s the first place I learned about basic wheel, tire, and suspension info. Itā€™s a little hard to argue with what they teach about damping and offset and stuff. Iā€˜m willing to give the company a chance, at least until I see a reason not to. Who knows, maybe the guys at FI just sent a sketch of what they wanted to a reputable wheel company and the wheel company helped design the wheel to be strong and light. Either way I understand your concern behind it.

Brohnson.FI

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

I'm very intrigued by this post.
If you're in Wisconsin, you should stop on down and get a tour and history behind Artisa ArtFormed to set some records straight. I've been here to watch an idea among enthusiasts become what it is now; A fully built wheel brand with our own hand-drawn sketches become full-on engineered renders that actually become wheels.
Videos can be tricky but we make our best efforts to be as honest and open as we can about all kinds of products and brands.
For Artisa AfrtFormed Wheels, we're not slowing down and have even more plans coming soon enough.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm very intrigued by this post.
If you're in Wisconsin, you should stop on down and get a tour and history behind Artisa ArtFormed to set some records straight. I've been here to watch an idea among enthusiasts become what it is now; A fully built wheel brand with our own hand-drawn sketches become full-on engineered renders that actually become wheels.
Videos can be tricky but we make our best efforts to be as honest and open as we can about all kinds of products and brands.
For Artisa AfrtFormed Wheels, we're not slowing down and have even more plans coming soon enough.
Where are the wheels made?

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Funny enough on a fitment industries video they explained how they went to a wheel factory in China and saw wheels from a super high end brand being made in the same factory as wheels from a super low end brand.
What is a "super high end brand"?

Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt there is overlap between companies that outsource their wheel production, but that term is a little vague.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Iā€™m not saying all of their info is 100% reliable, Iā€™m just saying itā€™s the first place I learned about basic wheel, tire, and suspension info. Itā€™s a little hard to argue with what they teach about damping and offset and stuff. Iā€˜m willing to give the company a chance, at least until I see a reason not to. Who knows, maybe the guys at FI just sent a sketch of what they wanted to a reputable wheel company and the wheel company helped design the wheel to be strong and light. Either way I understand your concern behind it.

I don't recall a super low and super high, but I think I remember seeing Konig and Enkei coming from the same plant and that they are both owned by YHI international ( in addition to Sparco, Advanti, OZ, Mickey Thompson, and others)
Sponsored