Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Idk if y'all know but Fitment Industries came out with their own wheel late last year, I came across it for the first time last night while I was high and couldn't stop watching vids about it and imagining it on my car lmao. Now fast forward to sober me today in the office, I'm still heavily considering it as I think they look so damn good.

Not only do they look good, but they are rotary forged and also pretty damn light weighing in at around 19.2lb for each wheel. A set runs around $1000-$1100 give or take and comes in the exact dimensions I want (18x9.5 +38). Quality of it looks really on point and I saw an unboxing and their packaging is superb too, seems like they really care about every little detail. Wheels are also deco-directional so they will all spin in the same motion when driving.

Really considering these, very close to buying them, I think the brushed aluminum look is killer. Wondering what all your thoughts are on them and if by chance anyone runs them.

(Artisa Artformed Carrer)
Honda Civic 10th gen Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these? 1616676042101
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I only heard about this brand a couple weeks ago. Wish I knew before I bought wheels last month because their designs look pretty good!

Also, I think those are 18x9.5 +35 for the 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
I would steer clear only because they're made by fitment industries.

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I agree they look great and the specs are appealing. I watched their video on the 'deco-directional'-ness of these wheels and, while definitely cool, made me wonder if that feature would make rotating tires a huge hassle?

GBD

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I ordered the 8.5 carriers in bronze, had same hesitations with a new brand but decided to anyways considering every other wheel I wanted seems to be backordered and love their content.
Will post pic when I get them on.

GBD

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Bruh, want me to render them on your car? ? I just need an HQ pic of your ride. LMK!
Haha your last render on mine was great and had me set on ampliforms, just couldn't find them anywhere and didn't want to wait ?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha your last render on mine was great and had me set on ampliforms, just couldn't find them anywhere and didn't want to wait ?
Thanks, yeah, that was a fun series of renders. ? Did you ever post pics after your choice?

@suhhh : Well, just in case you were wondering... ?
Honda Civic 10th gen Artisa Artformed Wheels? Anyone running these? 1616947099777

Lighter, cleaner, look than the black stockers. Also, I directed them forward-spinning for a more aggressive look, rather than backward-facing like many others do.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks, yeah, that was a fun series of renders. ? Did you ever post pics after your choice?

@suhhh : Well, just in case you were wondering... ?
1616947099777.png

Lighter, cleaner, look than the black stockers. Also, I directed them forward-spinning for a more aggressive look, rather than backward-facing like many others do.
Wow thanks brotha!!

Looks sick I appreciate you taking the time out to do this for me. I sat on it for a bit and thought about whether it was worth but ultimately decided on snagging myself a set of white RPF1's. I think the silver/white looks good but I wanted a bit more pop. Thanks again bro

samguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
When wheels are changed on a 2020 si, is anything special required for tire monitor system?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow thanks brotha!!

Looks sick I appreciate you taking the time out to do this for me. I sat on it for a bit and thought about whether it was worth but ultimately decided on snagging myself a set of white RPF1's. I think the silver/white looks good but I wanted a bit more pop. Thanks again bro
NP at all! ??

Hey, still, good choice regardless. Pics when you get them!

GBD

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
When wheels are changed on a 2020 si, is anything special required for tire monitor system?
Nope just recalibrate tpms in the infotainment since it runs off your ABS not a physical monitor.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ive only heard a tiny bit about these wheels tbh i think the look is neat but they are very new so idk if i would trust them just yet maybe in a year or so when more people run them and we see flaws get fixed and so on