Country flag
anything?

Advertisement

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport. 2015 HRV.
Country flag
I ordered from 3 different sites recently. Not thousands of dollars, all under $100. Not earth moving parts or money, but still hard earned money. I understand things from Japan are delayed and shipping is delayed.

Art of attack was the ONLY company that contacted me right away when something wasn’t in stock and gave me an update. It’s been over a month from those 2 other companies, and I haven’t heard a single thing.

ATM

First Name
ATM
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8
Country flag
May i get a status update on my order #13667? I PM’d you on Wednesday and haven’t heard back

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
They responded via email in under 8 hrs. I don’t think forums are the best way to reach them.

bastardxboy

First Name
Ricardo
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 HONDA CIVIC SI
Country flag
They responded via email in under 8 hrs. I don’t think forums are the best way to reach them.
they def dont. waited a week for a response after emailing them, dming and calling them. they lag hella hard and it’s one of the reasons why i won’t be doing business with them once i receive my order.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
You realize for the most part, most sites don’t stock goods. They basically do drop ship from a distributor. There is no warehouse for them. They are a middle man. I can’t speak about it on the long term. But having been buying car parts for over 15 years online. This was definitely one of the faster responses I got.

OP
artofattack

artofattack

Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Every Honda ever
Country flag
Hey ATM, phone is usually the quickest way to get a response but a sales rep will respond to your PM momentarily.

Bastardxboy, sorry to hear about that delay. Our sales team usually responds to email within 24 hours. Truly sorry to hear your email slipped through the cracks.

Appreciate the support and understanding bluehatch17!

bastardxboy

First Name
Ricardo
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 HONDA CIVIC SI
Country flag
You realize for the most part, most sites don’t stock goods. They basically do drop ship from a distributor. There is no warehouse for them. They are a middle man. I can’t speak about it on the long term. But having been buying car parts for over 15 years online. This was definitely one of the faster responses I got.
i do. but what upset me was they posted the parts on their story on ig for another customer. i emailed waited 3 days, no response, dmed em on ig no response for over a day. called em and was hung up on, then followed up with an email only to be told my items had been further delayed. i get delays because i do work in international logistics but the fact that i had to continually nag them for a response on an item that had already been pushed back twice didnt sit well with me.
it’s been about 4 months since i ordered my parts and i’ve had other parts from seibon etc come in in a more timely manner and as well those shops have kept me notified throughout via texts and dms. for me their customer service dropped the ball.

OP
artofattack

artofattack

Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Every Honda ever
Country flag
i do. but what upset me was they posted the parts on their story on ig for another customer. i emailed waited 3 days, no response, dmed em on ig no response for over a day. called em and was hung up on, then followed up with an email only to be told my items had been further delayed. i get delays because i do work in international logistics but the fact that i had to continually nag them for a response on an item that had already been pushed back twice didnt sit well with me.
it’s been about 4 months since i ordered my parts and i’ve had other parts from seibon etc come in in a more timely manner and as well those shops have kept me notified throughout via texts and dms. for me their customer service dropped the ball.
I don't have the details of your order but from the hints dropped this sounds like a Mugen order. Unfortunately we don't have any control over how quickly the manufacturers get the parts over to us. It is EXTREMELY frustrating for us also when a manufacturer goes over their quoted lead time, and we do everything we can to keep things moving but unfortunately getting the parts here is sometimes out of our control, and any other store you purchase from is in the exact same predicament because we all get our Mugen from Mugen USA. As far as seeing others post receiving the same parts you are waiting for, we ship orders out in order that they were received. Those customers must have ordered before you, which is definitely possible seeing as Mugen USA is up to 6mo backed up on orders right now.

As far as having trouble with communication that is absolutely not ok. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer service so if we have issues that need correcting we take care of those issues immediately. Please PM me the details and I will look into this.

Advertisement

Advertisement