Advertisement

bastardxboy

First Name
Ricardo
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 HONDA CIVIC SI
Country flag
I ordered some Mugen parts through them and didnt realize they were special order i called and the person i spoke to let me know. After a couple days they emailed me to inform me that my items were on back order and if i would like to wait or refund my purchase. Im choosing to wait but i just wanted to post on here and say that i really appreciate the fact that they reached out to inform me of the delay as ive had a few sellers just make me wait with no information. Just from this experince alone i have to say im really satisfied with their level of customer service and once my products arrive and are picked up ill revisit this post and update you guys.

OP
artofattack

artofattack

Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Every Honda ever
Country flag
I ordered some Mugen parts through them and didnt realize they were special order i called and the person i spoke to let me know. After a couple days they emailed me to inform me that my items were on back order and if i would like to wait or refund my purchase. Im choosing to wait but i just wanted to post on here and say that i really appreciate the fact that they reached out to inform me of the delay as ive had a few sellers just make me wait with no information. Just from this experince alone i have to say im really satisfied with their level of customer service and once my products arrive and are picked up ill revisit this post and update you guys.
Appreciate the review Ricardo. Bummer that Mugen is on a backorder right now but I promise as soon as Mugen get's the parts in the US, we will be shipping yours and all of our other Mugen orders out!

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Glad to see y'all on the forum! Ordered a banner from you guys not long ago and got a shoutout on your IG stories, also had a question via email about my order before and got a response pretty quickly. ++rep

Advertisement

Advertisement