Advertisement

Art of Attack Introduction

artofattack

Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Every Honda ever
Country flag
Our facility is roughly 30 mins east of Los Angeles. We have a showroom that you can pick up/order from, or just swing by for a quick race on the sim racing set ups. We also have a fully operational shop where we can do any performance installs, general maintenance, alignments, wheels and tires. We're your one stop shop!

We specialize in high quality parts for your 10th Gen Civic. We are one of the highest volume dealers for Spoon Sports, J's Racing, First Molding, Varis and many other brands. Feel free to browse/purchase through our website at art-of-attack.com and if you have any questions you can send us a PM anytime, give us a call, reach out through an Instagram DM or if you're in the area just swing by! We race our own highly modified FK8 regularly so we've been through several power, suspension, tuning, aero set ups and can share our experience or make recommendations. If you want to follow our build you can sub to our build thread here.

If you want to follow our latest events, track days, new parts releases, check out some of our customers cars or updates on our projects, feel free to follow us on Instagram at @artofattack.

940A1922 2.JPG
940A1918 2.JPG
940A1924 2.JPG

Advertisement

Last edited:

AmaiX

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Our facility is roughly 30 mins east of Los Angeles. We have a showroom that you can pick up/order from, or just swing by for a quick race on the sim racing set ups. We also have a fully operational shop where we can do any performance installs, general maintenance, alignments, wheels and tires. We're your one stop shop!

We specialize in high quality parts for your 10th Gen Civic. We are one of the highest volume dealers for Spoon Sports, J's Racing, First Molding, Varis and many other brands. Feel free to browse/purchase through our website at art-of-attack.com and if you have any questions you can send us a PM anytime, give us a call, reach out through an Instagram DM or if you're in the area just swing by! We race our own highly modified FK8 regularly so we've been through several power, suspension, tuning, aero set ups and can share our experience or make recommendations. If you want to follow our build you can sub to our build thread here.

If you want to follow our latest events, track days, new parts releases, check out some of our customers cars or updates on our projects, feel free to follow us on Instagram at @artofattack.

940A1922 2.JPG
940A1918 2.JPG
940A1924 2.JPG
Awesome! Nice to see y’all join the forums! :)

iDerek2

First Name
Derek
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome to the forum guys :)

Thanks_Enjoi

Reaction score
Car(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Thanks for the spoon rear view mirror that I ordered last week. Glad you’re on the forum
Mine cracked a bit taking it out, the side mirrors were good though. I ordered from Japan though. So i hope yours did not chip

Kekela98a

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Mine cracked a bit taking it out, the side mirrors were good though. I ordered from Japan though. So i hope yours did not chip
Actually I originally ordered thru Rhdjapan and cracked it. Then I found that art of attack has the rear view mirror in stock.

OP
artofattack

artofattack

Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Every Honda ever
Country flag
I hit them up on Instagram and PM here a week ago. I guess they don’t want business
Hey Will, sorry about that. We just turned notifications on from the forum. We'll have a response back to you in a few minutes.

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I saw that you had the
33800-TEM-M01-LR Honda oem clear markers for 17+ civic. They are out of stock everywhere and I was just confirming if they are in stock as your website says or is it a month wait? Thanks

OP
artofattack

artofattack

Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Every Honda ever
Country flag
I saw that you had the
33800-TEM-M01-LR Honda oem clear markers for 17+ civic. They are out of stock everywhere and I was just confirming if they are in stock as your website says or is it a month wait? Thanks
PM sent

donutroidz

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Vouch for these guys. They've been great with customer service and a bunch of cool guys.

Advertisement

Advertisement