OP
OP

turtlerevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Sedan, 1968 Pontiac Tempest (FOR SALE)
Country flag
I'll try to add a couple more clips I hope they aren't too big for the site but ill do my best!
Driving by like a regular person doesn't give any pops just makes a great deep sound
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP

turtlerevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here is a link to the videos that were too large to post here:

Dropbox for more Civic Videos

It includes, inside the car ambient noise while driving, driving normally (shout out to my mother for the test haha) and driving to make it pop (about 2-3k rpm then let off throttle), and cold start with not a lot of gas in the tank (with more it pops when starting up)

Overall, it makes the car have a really nice tone and not too much drone (there's some on the highway but put on music and there's nothing) I did add some noise damping in the trunk to help a little, but nothing more. I have a short shifter with no tune which makes shifting gain a little pop going to first to second and second to third but nothing after, and the pops of the exhaust come out the most in first to third gears after that its really hard to make it pop in forth to sixth. You will need a welder, a dremel, and a hammer with a day or so depending on skill level and I think its well worth it. My friend installed the same exhaust on the SI, and its a lot louder on the sport (probably because of the lack of turbo) and it pops a lot more on the sport than the SI (but the si does pop in first and very little in second)

Hope this helps!

OP
OP

turtlerevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looks nice can you post more pictures of the installation process? also if you have some sound clips would be very appreciated thanks in advance.
Sorry for the very late response but just uploaded some sound clips!