Status
Not open for further replies.

reallynotnick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
While I will say the sedan is more practical this really has me curious "slightly more aggressive body styling, nose design and grill" along with the connected tail lights the 17th can't come soon enough!

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
While I will say the sedan is more practical this really has me curious "slightly more aggressive body styling, nose design and grill" along with the connected tail lights the 17th can't come soon enough!
This article sounds like they're just guessing at most stuff.

The coupe's nose and grill were revealed in official patent images months ago and they look the same as the sedan's. Connected tail lights are gonna be stunning though.

Honda Civic 10th gen aricle saying 2016 Civic Coupe to be revealed at LA  car show {filename}
Honda Civic 10th gen aricle saying 2016 Civic Coupe to be revealed at LA  car show {filename}

OP
OP

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic

reallynotnick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
This article sounds like they're just guessing at most stuff.

The coupe's nose and grill were revealed in official patent images months ago and they look the same as the sedan's. Connected tail lights are gonna be stunning though.
That is a good point, really the only differences I can tell is maybe a couple inches shorter and the connected tail lights.

M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
I hope no one is expecting the coupe to look like that image in the article. The fact they don't even reference the image in the article is suspicious. If it was a leak or anything significant I'm sure the whole article would have been about it.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still waiting on the coupe, shouldn't be more than a couple months now hopefully!
With any luck the rumors about it's debut on the 17th are true. And an on sale date by early/mid december.

Whoosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
That is a good point, really the only differences I can tell is maybe a couple inches shorter and the connected tail lights.
That's a good thing since the sedan looks good. And even though the front half of the coupe will be very similar, it'll have more rake and lower roofline which will look even sportier.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man that's wishful thinking but I love it!
Actually, not wishful thinking alone... Torque News has reported that their insider from honda said that yes, the coupe would be on sale before the end of the year and would debut at the LA show next week. After some digging their sources were deemed reliable by another forum rep. So it's actually looking like it's reality and not just me hoping and praying. lol

http://www.torquenews.com/1574/2016-honda-civic-coupe-debut-los-angeles-auto-show

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Actually, not wishful thinking alone... Torque News has reported that their insider from honda said that yes, the coupe would be on sale before the end of the year and would debut at the LA show next week. After some digging their sources were deemed reliable by another forum rep. So it's actually looking like it's reality and not just me hoping and praying. lol

http://www.torquenews.com/1574/2016-honda-civic-coupe-debut-los-angeles-auto-show
Well. Then I can't wait to see it in one week then. And drive one by 2016! Ha

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6

Well you know they will keep teasing Si info until coupe is on sale boooo

Whoosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser

Torque News isn't what I'd call a solid news source by any stretch, especially when all they can cite is "insider". Anyone can make news up and say they have an insider source. This site pointed out that there's no Honda press conference or presentation scheduled for LA show, which there'd likely be if a reveal was coming.

The show is in a week so we'll see soon. I think we all getting stir crazy from lack of coupe news from Honda hah.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.