ex Honda tech, now CEO/Project Manager
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 1992 Civic cx, 2010 Civic Si, 2008 RIdgeline, 2018 Civic Si turbo
Country flag
What delete kit did you buy? I got one off ebay, its a must have for the si. My chrome had rail dust rust even when it was less then a month old with 3 miles on it..
Sponsored

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What delete kit did you buy? I got one off ebay, its a must have for the si. My chrome had rail dust rust even when it was less then a month old with 3 miles on it..
Yeah one off of ebay! The name is in my original post. I just barely got around to installing it. I like the look of it.

EDIT: BRAND KHROME DELETE

Last edited:

NYK20Z3

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Civic Si, 2017 Accort Sport
Excellent work the tint really tied everything in on MSM....

Zcfc3dc5

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si, 2002 Acura rsx type s, 2011 Nissan Titan
Country flag
Yeah one off of ebay! The name is in my original post. I just barely got around to installing it. I like the look of it.

EDIT: BRAND KHROME DELETE
How much of a pain was it to do? I found the kit for $50 on eBay and I’m trying to decide if I want to do it myself or go to a vinyl shop

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much of a pain was it to do? I found the kit for $50 on eBay and I’m trying to decide if I want to do it myself or go to a vinyl shop
It wasnt that bad. I used a spray bottle with water, something hard and flat credit card shaped to scrape out excess water and an exacto knife. I first cleaned the chrome big time with some alcohol. Don't do it when it's windy or just do it inside the garage. Drench the chrome with water and lay down the strip. Align the bottom of the chrome up first. Apply water, repeal and apply as needed. Be sure to start at the from or back of the vehicle and meet where the door opens and closes. You will need the exacto there at the end. Once you have placed the vinyl in the right position scrape the vinyl with the card to remove the water under the vinyl. Repeat same process on the other side.

Zcfc3dc5

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It wasnt that bad. I used a spray bottle with water, something hard and flat credit card shaped to scrape out excess water and an exacto knife. I first cleaned the chrome big time with some alcohol. Don't do it when it's windy or just do it inside the garage. Drench the chrome with water and lay down the strip. Align the bottom of the chrome up first. Apply water, repeal and apply as needed. Be sure to start at the from or back of the vehicle and meet where the door opens and closes. You will need the exacto there at the end. Once you have placed the vinyl in the right position scrape the vinyl with the card to remove the water under the vinyl. Repeat same process on the other side.
How long did it take you?

Zcfc3dc5

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Shit to get it perfect less than an hour. Had to figure the best method. If I were to do it again maybe 20 mins.
Damn that ain’t bad at all. Looks like I’m gonna order them, I can’t stand the chrome

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A couple new parts came in. @PRL Motorsports clutch line and a plaque for the shifter area. The plaque may be a bit large not sure if it will fit.

Honda Civic 10th gen AREA's 18 MSM SI Coupe build! LABWORKZ 45738277675_1fa9bf275a_k

Last edited:
OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another part just showed up! New Circuit Hero shift knob. 500+ GRAMS!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen AREA's 18 MSM SI Coupe build! LABWORKZ 45752953105_bce2b50de1_k

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New Shift knob installed! Front lip should arrive later today!

Honda Civic 10th gen AREA's 18 MSM SI Coupe build! LABWORKZ 45944610524_c5c248ae19_k

Honda Civic 10th gen AREA's 18 MSM SI Coupe build! LABWORKZ 46669462511_9414bdac65_k