Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Nice, still waiting on mine. I’m at the bottom of the list and ordered turbo back. MAP-Catted DP, FP and street version with black tips. The waits killing me
Sponsored

N0TYPR

First Name
Abban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Nice, still waiting on mine. I’m at the bottom of the list and ordered turbo back. MAP-Catted DP, FP and street version with black tips. The waits killing me
I ordered the same thing plus the ceramic catted DP. Are you running any tuner or are you putting everything on with factory tune ?

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes good choice! You will have the full 3" system. I have to buy the DP and FP next and a clutch! It will be worth the wait!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes hope the walk through and sound clips helps everyone! The exhaust is worth the wait. You won't be disappointed!

Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I ordered the same thing plus the ceramic catted DP. Are you running any tuner or are you putting everything on with factory tune ?
I currently have a Ktuner with TSP stage 1 and PRL cobra intake on my 2018 Modern Steel Si sedan. Thinking the black tips will compliment the color nicely.

Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Yes good choice! You will have the full 3" system. I have to buy the DP and FP next and a clutch! It will be worth the wait!
Unfortunately the MAP FP is 2.5”. Oh well. Would be nice it was 3” front to back:bonk:

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately the MAP FP is 2.5”. Oh well. Would be nice it was 3” front to back:bonk:
If you have the MAP exhaust they will give you the vband version that is 3" all the way! As long as you tell them...I THINK???

Last edited:

Daelen@MAP

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Daelen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
If you have the MAP exhaust they will give you the vband version that is 3" all the way! As long as you tell them...I THINK???

Our front pipe is 2.5" and expands to 3" where the catback meets, we actually found the 2.5" to make the same power (In some places a bit more) than the 3" and hand much better clearance under the engine. No need for a 3" FP on these cars, even on our 400hp development car it is not needed to make the power.

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Our front pipe is 2.5" and expands to 3" where the catback meets, we actually found the 2.5" to make the same power (In some places a bit more) than the 3" and hand much better clearance under the engine. No need for a 3" FP on these cars, even on our 400hp development car it is not needed to make the power.
Good information to know and thanks for the clarification!

Rogue7

Rogue SI
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Infiniti FX35, 2018 Civic Si, 2017 Honda Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So this is with the Stock DP? that sounds damn good!

Love the build so far keep it up!

Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Map FP is 2.5” to 3” all V-Band
Honda Civic 10th gen AREA's 18 MSM SI Coupe build! LABWORKZ 266172C5-A48B-4333-906A-C473C702DF4F

Connection for stock FP necks Down
Honda Civic 10th gen AREA's 18 MSM SI Coupe build! LABWORKZ 7C2D9D56-07C3-4353-997E-355E57585D83

Sent to me from MAP