mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Guys, I know a lot of you have posted up tuning reliability surveys but a ton of tuned CivicX'ers haven't. If you get a chance and are tuned or formerly tuned, take a few minutes and post up a survey. You'll definitely be helping out. Thanks.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/the-tuned-civic-x-reliability-survey-all-models.42361/
Tuned on ktuner as of a month ago. Will post survey without fail as soon as I've put more miles on her. I very much appreciate the survey! Helped me with my decision! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear! That's kind of why I started it. The reliability survey is a good counterpoint to those saying tuning is "dangerous". The more surveys we can get, the better.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Great to hear! That's kind of why I started it. The reliability survey is a good counterpoint to those saying tuning is "dangerous". The more surveys we can get, the better.
Absolutely! You're a genius. Yeah it's great for referring people that have questions. The proof is in the pudding. I have the link saved on a note so I can just copy and paste without having to search it. I couldn't be happier, tsp stage 1. I'm excited to leave a survey too, not driving much at all being laid off work because of the virus. Thanks for creating the survey:respect:

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Genius? :drive:Nah. When I created the survey we had a bunch of members sort of trying to use scare tactics to tell people how unsafe tuning was. I mean, we all know there's some risk but the survey kind of backs up the fact the reward far outweighs the risk.

What's tricky with getting people to do a survey is that a lot of people don't know it's there (or ongoing). That's why I decided to post this reminder/link here in the Si forum.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Genius? :drive:Nah. When I created the survey we had a bunch of members sort of trying to use scare tactics to tell people how unsafe tuning was. I mean, we all know there's some risk but the survey kind of backs up the fact the reward far outweighs the risk.

What's tricky with getting people to do a survey is that a lot of people don't know it's there (or ongoing). That's why I decided to post this reminder/link here in the Si forum.
I couldn't have said it better. Very true, and I'm glad you posted a reminder. Look forward to adding to your compiled data!
Sponsored