First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Itā€™s ok. I think itā€™s better in most measurable ways than the gen 9 it replaced but I donā€™t think itā€™s a terribly special car thatā€™s endeared itself to me. The 16-20 year old me might have loved it... the 38 year old me sees it as something to be used, enjoyed, maintained and then discarded when it suits me. I donā€™t have any great attachment to the car and think Iā€™ll feel about the same way I felt when I got rid of the ā€˜15... not much of anything at all. Thatā€™s probably as much as a change in me than anything good or bad about the car. Iā€™ve gotten lukewarm on cars in general over the last decade.

brienp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2016 coupe touring owner, bought it new trading in a 10 year old 2006 RSX Type S I bought new then too. I still love this civic and can easily picture my self with it for as long as my little RSX. We're going on 4 years together now. I think its the best bang for the buck.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I do believe water is wet. :drive:
-
But yes, I never regret looking back at my baby and thinking that I couldā€™ve gone with something better.

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had a 10th gen since 2016 - first an EX sedan and now a '19 EX hatch. I really like the hatch more and with it equipped with Honda sensing it's made longer drives a little nicer and safer.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
So happy that if I could afford another, or if something happened to my current one where I had to replace it, Iā€™d 100% buy another civic.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After 22k+ miles and 2yrs later, I'm still happy with the car. Everything is paid off, great gas mileages, and cheap to fill up are some of the things I enjoy about the car. Planning to keep it for awhile or at least when it reaches 120k miles.
Honda Civic 10th gen Are you still happy with your Civic? PSX_20200808_134754-01

Devcom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX-T Coupe 1.5L T, 2020 Camaro LT1 6.2L V8, 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 4.0L L6
Country flag
My wife and I are happy with ours and we share it as a daily driver. We have had issues with it that has led to disappointments with the car but it won't stop us from buying another.

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
So love the car. 2019 sport hatch. Ktuner TSP tuned. Driven for 1000 miles. Has 8000 on odometer. Fun to drive easy on gas even with 91+ octane.
Paint sucks, front lip is bleh, and the AC is loud and needs to be on full blast at all times to work. Door seals are shaky at best.

But do love to drive it

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
soon to have it 2 years, still love it, still look at it when i park and still driving it on weekends for no reason :)
no issues so far, it is 2018 with 19k miles on it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Are you still happy with your Civic? nc_ohc=rwXa9TVdqA4AX8vHviz&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Had my 2017 Sport hatch for 39 months already. I loved it from the first day that I got it and I treat it like a baby. My enthusiasm to it went down when the a/c system went dead. I was like thinking of truly replacing it with a different brand. But after I got a ā€œgoodwill assistanceā€ from Honda, my enthusiasm for it went back like the day that I got it.

Even my wife enjoys to drive it especially I have a Hondata tune in it.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still in love with this car the same amount as when I drove it off the lot. Growing up I never really had that much money to be spent on modifying cars, I hustled my ass through college and got job partly for my future of course but partly so I could finally build something and call it my own :spaz:

I have a great deal of attachment with this car for that specific reason, threw on 7k miles within 4 months with this car because for the first 1-2 months I was literally just driving the car everywhere and snapping photos left and right lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Are you still happy with your Civic? IMG_0037

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Next month will be two years I've had this one, the first one was a lemon and a nightmare. Other than a few glitches with the head unit and the horrible, horrible glass that chips if you look at it wrong, I've been much happier with this one.
That being said, I won't buy another. I thought I would get used to the turbo lag by now, but that hasn't really happened.

Telly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
Next month will be two years I've had this one, the first one was a lemon and a nightmare. Other than a few glitches with the head unit and the horrible, horrible glass that chips if you look at it wrong, I've been much happier with this one.
That being said, I won't buy another. I thought I would get used to the turbo lag by now, but that hasn't really happened.
A KTuner and TSP tune would fix the turbo lag. I know you said you donā€™t want to tune when you gave me the hard wire kit, but itā€™s a night and day difference in drive ability- not just to be faster (as you probably know)

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love my car. I came from a 2017 civic sport hatch, drove it for 2 years 72k miles, and liked it so much I got the 19 sport touring. The only thing I regret is getting the CVT as some days I just want to row gears... but maybe someday I'll blow the CVT and swap in an Si tranny like someone on the forums recently did here. I plan to run this bad boy into the ground - meaning I'll have it probably until the body rusts off the frame. These cars are more than they should be as a commuter car... Look great, fun to drive, economical, and reliable. Usually you don't get all of the above!

I like this car so much, if I had it my way I would use this as the daily and keep a 2020 Type R in the garage. Still trying to pay this off before they stop selling 10th gen R''s but with all the nonsense going on I've been thinking it may be wiser to wait for a (possibly) AWD 11th gen CTR. Who knows what the future will bring for Honda.....

Honda Civic 10th gen Are you still happy with your Civic? IMG_20200809_195225
Sponsored