Are these rays legit? And would they fit an Si?

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Sorry for the being vague but saw these for a decent price (2 for less than the price of one) and they seem too good to be true, not sure if its Because 2 of them would be worth $800 or they are hard to find but I got these pics. Anyone mind telling me if they look legit? Also would they fit an Si coupe? Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Are these rays legit? And would they fit an Si? E2445525-EE0C-4A9F-B393-613064B16ACA

Honda Civic 10th gen Are these rays legit? And would they fit an Si? C734F382-BC4C-4CE9-81A7-4854E8A3B266

Honda Civic 10th gen Are these rays legit? And would they fit an Si? F1A80E93-ADAE-46F4-A370-8D78861F67D2

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Original aftermarket (legit) rims and replica ones are quite challenging to differentiate these days. Any original manufacturer made, it can be also replicate almost the same, even the fine print on it.

From my experience, the biggest difference I found is the weight of the original aftermarket rims and replica ones, the legit ones are much lighter.

Since this is new rims, might want to find out if the shop/seller is an authorized seller, enquire where is the source of the rims come from.

To have the peace of mind, go to the main distributor, get the necessary verification, what is the MSRP, etc. that give you an idea and assurance level.

Due to safety factor/issue, I would prefer to use original aftermarket rims. Having seen both the original rims and replica ones, I personally feel that the drive makes a quite difference.

Here is the link from Ray that may of helpful for you;

https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/attention/index.php?lang=en

OP
OP
Boni

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Original aftermarket (legit) rims and replica ones are quite challenging to differentiate these days. Any original manufacturer made, it can be also replicate almost the same, even the fine print on it.

From my experience, the biggest difference I found is the weight of the original aftermarket rims and replica ones, the legit ones are much lighter.

Since this is new rims, might want to find out if the shop/seller is an authorized seller, enquire where is the source of the rims come from.

To have the peace of mind, go to the main distributor, get the necessary verification, what is the MSRP, etc. that give you an idea and assurance level.

Due to safety factor/issue, I would prefer to use original aftermarket rims. Having seen both the original rims and replica ones, I personally feel that the drive makes a quite difference.

Here is the link from Ray that may of helpful for you;

https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/attention/index.php?lang=en
That's why im hesistant lol, guy is selling 2 of them (says they were a gift and have never been used) for $400 on the internet, just lowered to $300. Seems too cheap to be legit but oh so tempting.

nicoalex2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Civic
Country flag
They do look nice though. Maybe worth it to get and then order 2 more that you know are real.
Sponsored