1.5T Are there ANY Non-Sport Hatchback Dual Exhaust Systems?

covert

First Name
Nathanial
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have looked EVERYWHERE and have not found a exhaust system for the Non-Sport Hatchback other than a single side exit exhaust. Does anyone know of any dual exit exhaust systems for the Civic Hatch Non-Sport? Thanks
Sponsored

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Some of the dual exhausts systems for sedans can be adapted to the hatchback, modification of a couple of the hangers are needed, and typically the tailpipe will extend past the rear bumber on the hatchback more than the sedan. From what I've seen, you have to go to an overseas manufacturer to get a dual exhaust system dedicated to the hatchback, or have one custom made your local muffler shop. I just ordered the ProDrager center exhaust conversion for the hatchback for my car.

JJJ

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Finding myself in the same position. Just got my EX last week.

JJJ

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Some of the dual exhausts systems for sedans can be adapted to the hatchback, modification of a couple of the hangers are needed, and typically the tailpipe will extend past the rear bumber on the hatchback more than the sedan. From what I've seen, you have to go to an overseas manufacturer to get a dual exhaust system dedicated to the hatchback, or have one custom made your local muffler shop. I just ordered the ProDrager center exhaust conversion for the hatchback for my car.
Which diffuser are you going with?

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
sounds expensive.. how much $?
I caught the Black Friday 40% off coupon on Skunk2s website a few years ago. Helped cover the cost, the sound is great though

-R

Reactions: JJJ

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
https://www.kenjigarage.com/16-hond...xhaust-16-honda-civic-hatchback-15t-non-sport

this is the one that I plan to order in the spring. It's a Thai model. WHY companies like HKS USA or really any of the aftermarket companies refuse to make one for the hatchback in the US is beyond me. You cannot tell me from a financial standpoint that it would cost too much to take existing parts and just have them mounted different for the hatchback. This is on top of the fact that companies like HKS specifically already make the product in another market.

JJJ

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Went with the 2020 Civic Sport Hatchback diffuser and finishing cover. I like the looks, and relatively cheap ( $66 ) from the local dealer.
Didn't even realize getting it from a local dealer would be an option!

JJJ

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
https://www.kenjigarage.com/16-hond...xhaust-16-honda-civic-hatchback-15t-non-sport

this is the one that I plan to order in the spring. It's a Thai model. WHY companies like HKS USA or really any of the aftermarket companies refuse to make one for the hatchback in the US is beyond me. You cannot tell me from a financial standpoint that it would cost too much to take existing parts and just have them mounted different for the hatchback. This is on top of the fact that companies like HKS specifically already make the product in another market.
Looks nice.. decent price... just question how low it hangs -- looks pretty low as installed.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Looks nice.. decent price... just question how low it hangs -- looks pretty low as installed.
That's been what i've been wondering but I run stock suspension and I feel like with stock suspension it's fine.

arthus

First Name
Arthus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic lx hatchback 2017
Country flag

Does anyone have this exhaust? If so can you post a sound clip?
Sponsored