@phoenix_fk8
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
I just picked up my 2020 CTR. I wanna get the TE37SL Diamond Black. They are the most expensive wheels I’ve ever looked at and wanna know if it’s worth the money. I’ve never owned and expensive set of wheels like that. I was also looking at the titan 7 and the rays gram lights 57DR.

If anybody is running the TE37SL please let me know if they are worth the investment. Thanks!
I've got a set on mine and hub centering rings not needed. But it's 400 dollars more for center caps. I just painted the center of my hubs black. Only .5oz of weights on each wheel. Smooth all the way to 160 I didn't push faster but still confident in them to be Smooth as butter
Sponsored

Jotun

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2020 BMW M2c , 2020 LR Defender 110
Country flag
Volks are always worth it. Hub rings arent necessary as you will just be lug centric when mounting and I wouldnt do the centercaps. They look weird and out of place on the SL. You can also choose not to apply the stickers. I do agree that Project Kics lugs are the way to go. Volk x Kics FTW

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Didn't see anyone mention this- You're in MD. Our roads are good for ~4 months out of the year. The rest of the time it's ridiculous potholes. We're also about to be at paving season where they dig up new ones lol. Be prepared for the idea of bending one if you drive it a bunch. That said, can't go wrong with a TE37.
Sponsored