Are people able to turn down the subwoofer volume on its amp?

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
im wondering if, just to placate me and my rattle complaints, the dealer simply turned down the subwoofer volume on the amp. Is that possible? Before I go tear my car apart.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SnappingCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Are you referring to the setting in the touch screen menu to adjust the subwoofer volume? If so then yes, that is possible. When on the audio screen, hit the menu button on left side of screen and then the sound settings tab at the bottom of the screen that pops up, then the middle tab on the next screen has an option to adjust the subwoofer level. If that is not what you were referring to and looking for then I apologize.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Are you referring to the setting in the touch screen menu to adjust the subwoofer volume? If so then yes, that is possible. When on the audio screen, hit the menu button on left side of screen and then the sound settings tab at the bottom of the screen that pops up, then the middle tab on the next screen has an option to adjust the subwoofer level. If that is not what you were referring to and looking for then I apologize.
No I mean physically like a knob on the amp.

SnappingCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
No I mean physically like a knob on the amp.
Oh ok gotcha, sorry bout that. I don't know of any knob or anything that may be able to adjust the volume like that. But do let us know if you find out such a thing exists.
Sponsored