SiGeddy

First Name
Geddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I'm ready to upgrade my transmission in my car and want to get it right the first time.

Aquity stage 1 includes all the necessities, but stage 2 includes the short throw adapter and rocker arm for 200 dollars more.

My question is, is the extra 200 bucks worth it and what does the rocker arm do? As well as the short throw adapter lol
Sponsored

lukasfotog

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
What I did was put a type r shifter assembly in my si with the acuity bushings, centering, spring, rocker arm, and shifter linkage. I have to say it feel amazing!! If you’re going to tear up the interior just do it right the first time. I know you didn’t ask but I also don’t think the fully adjustable acuity shifter unless you really need that adjustability. The upgrades I did perfectly address the shortcomings of oem.

OP
OP
SiGeddy

SiGeddy

First Name
Geddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
What I did was put a type r shifter assembly in my si with the acuity bushings, centering, spring, rocker arm, and shifter linkage. I have to say it feel amazing!! If you’re going to tear up the interior just do it right the first time. I know you didn’t ask but I also don’t think the fully adjustable acuity shifter unless you really need that adjustability. The upgrades I did perfectly address the shortcomings of oem.
Did you buy it used ?

lukasfotog

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag

FLOPPER

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX 6MT
Country flag
+1, this is the way to go.
Sponsored