April '18 ktuner production run thread

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe , 2017 CRV Ex
Country flag
Hey all passing the time while I wait for my V2.

I believe they shipping out so if anyone feels like keeping track post the following:

Dealer: Vittuned
Date card charged : march 7
Date recieved: NA

Can't wait to get my tune flashed. Just stage 1, but now that we have the tunerview app it's going to be a clean look.

Also do you regret ordering the V2 now that tunerview is a thing? I did for a bit but I realized the V2 offers several features that make it well worth it.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Since we're shipping again I'm not sure this will be necessary! :)

They could potentially be received out of order since in some cases a large batch will go to the main distributor then be sent from there to either the customers directly or to the dealer directly. It will be very hard to keep perfect track of order.

OP
OP

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The idea was more to pass time. I've enjoyed these type threads in the past, I guess I get that Christmas morning feeling with things like this...

I did not consider that we it might cause some people to get upset if their shipment came later.

If anyone does participate let's make this more about just announcing when you get you unit and what you think of it, rather than track dates.

I'll leave the OP as is but if you want to post when you get your V2 and what you think about it, the idea is to get us new users talking about tuning.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I'll leave the OP as is but if you want to post when you get your V2 and what you think about it, the idea is to get us new users talking about tuning.
That's awesome. :)

OP
OP

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
got my ship notification .my unit arrives Monday. I guess it's time to jaulbreak my head unit. Flyingato made a great guide on YouTube.

The thing I have been unable to get a straight answer on is there a good two step setting for my Si already set up when I flash any of the basemaps.

Afaik I'm going to have to create a custom tune to have two step.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
got my ship notification .my unit arrives Monday. I guess it's time to jaulbreak my head unit. Flyingato made a great guide on YouTube.

The thing I have been unable to get a straight answer on is there a good two step setting for my Si already set up when I flash any of the basemaps.

Afaik I'm going to have to create a custom tune to have two step.
The KTuner tunes have a default RPM set, but you can change to your liking.

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Got the ship notification yesterday and this morning got a text saying it will be here by 8PM im so close yet so far Christmas morning feeling more than ever lol
Sponsored