Anyone with, or thinking about getting weather tech floorliners..

SKOOK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe Sport 6MT 2.0L, 2018 Civic Sedan LX CVT 2.0L, 1998 EJ8 Civic Coupe, 1993 EJ1 Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up! I have been on the fence for a while now between getting the WeatherTech's or getting the Husky's for my coupe. I think this just made up my mind :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
+1 for 3D Maxpider mats. I had Weathertech in a previous car and avoided them this time because of the exact same issue with the sides collapsing. I have no complaints about the 3D Maxpider mats and they are actually cheaper.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
+1 for 3D Maxpider mats. I had Weathertech in a previous car and avoided them this time because of the exact same issue with the sides collapsing. I have no complaints about the 3D Maxpider mats and they are actually cheaper.
They are down to 69.00 on Amazon if I decide to go with the grey. The black is 89.00, but still a lot cheaper than the weather tech.

NikkoPH

First Name
Nikko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan 2016 Honda Pilot Touring
Country flag
I have the same issue with our 2016 Pilot, wall looks warped on the 2nd row floor liner.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I have the OEM highwalls and they're great. That said, if I had to do it all over again, I'd just buy the $20 armor all ones they sell at big box stores. They cover enough and are actually built well.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So,weathertech gave me a bit of a hard time with the last replacement and started to this time also, however as soon as I asked for my money back since they had a lifetime warranty on them and they have yet to give me what I paid for, they immediately said they sent out a new set.:(
Edit: Jesus, first they email me saying they already sent out the new set, then they just emailed me saying they are going to give me my money back, lol

Last edited:

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For you guys that have them, have they started doing this crap.....?
I've had 5 sets under warranty through 2 different civics and they all start to roll over on the sides like this.
I'm tired of having to take them out and try and reshape them like weather tech suggests all the time.
I told them this time I don't want anymore, I want my cash back and I'll send them these back.
They have a lifetime guarantee on them so this shouldn't be a problem, but it's starting to be with them.
In addition to the sides collapsing, the passenger side never has fit right, it slides all over due to the fact that there is no anchor system at all on be this side.
I was a big supporter of them over the husky liners at first, but now after seeing how they're getting after only several months, I don't recommend them.
Maybe it's a fitment issue with the coupe, in any case, wanted to let anyone thinking about getting them see what they are doing.

IMG_20191018_160818327.jpg

IMG_20191018_160912754.jpg
I’m looking into getting some 3D MAXpider floor mats for mine. Never liked the ones from Weathertech nor many others out there even though they do the job.

JonnyFlash

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
I’m looking into getting some 3D MAXpider floor mats for mine. Never liked the ones from Weathertech nor many others out there even though they do the job.
I highly recommend it. I've only had mine for a few weeks but I think they match the interior better than any of the other fitted options (i.e. they don't look like cheap plastic) and they seem thick enough to not deform like the Weathertech ones. Time will tell on long term durability.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I highly recommend it. I've only had mine for a few weeks but I think they match the interior better than any of the other fitted options (i.e. they don't look like cheap plastic) and they seem thick enough to not deform like the Weathertech ones. Time will tell on long term durability.
They appear to come up high enough on the sides, but not as high as the weather tech and I think that's the issue with them.
They actually sent me out another set, I've already sent them back and they are going to refund me the 110.00.
So I should have some Maxpider mats soon.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
I had weathertech but I hated the hard plastic-like feel of them. Also after a year my right heel wore a hole in the mat. Now I have Husky exact contour. Love the soft rubber feel of them. Remains to be seen if my heel will wear a hole in it.

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
I always get honda genuine all season highwall matts, look beautiful fit perfect.
Sponsored