Anyone With Full Seibon Carbon Aero?

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
As the title suggests, I'm considering getting the Seibon front splitter, side skirts, rear lip, and side vents for my black R. Has anyone done this conversion and if so, would you be willing to share some pictures?
Sponsored

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 01 C5 Corvette, 12 Audi TTRS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually curious about this too :bump:

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
No one that's on this forum....
I've seen this asked a few times and no one ever posts pics.

I was thinking of swapping everything to real cf also but would like to see the quality first.
I know seibon is pretty big now like APR but I'm sure like all the other CF companies out here, all their stuff is made in China.

JayDiem

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8, 2007 Ram 1500, 2000 CRV
Country flag
I have the vents and the wing, and I have seen someone here with the rear, which looks really good. But haven't seen anyone with the whole shebang. If anyone orders expect to wait a while, I think the sideskirts are all that is available right now.
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone With Full Seibon Carbon Aero? 20190312_175950-

kevv_FK8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2013 Honda Civic
Country flag
I've posted about this too, I think i'll just risk it and order

Mike_R19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 Type R, '05 Corvette Z51, '10 128i
Country flag
I would also love to get the whole carbon lineup myself. Doors, roof, fenders, hood, etc. I really want to know what kind of weight savings there are if you were to change every available piece that's offered in carbon fiber. You can look up the Seibon Type R from SEMA that had all of the carbon parts installed and unpainted on the 'ol Google search. I would probably get the larger components painted myself and leave a little to the imagination.

There's an offshoot Chinese company called "Faithful Rainbow" that also has carbon parts for our cars. I wonder if its the source for Seibon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
davemarco

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I would also love to get the whole carbon lineup myself. Doors, roof, fenders, hood, etc. I really want to know what kind of weight savings there are if you were to change every available piece that's offered in carbon fiber. You can look up the Seibon Type R from SEMA that had all of the carbon parts installed and unpainted on the 'ol Google search. I would probably get the larger components painted myself and leave a little to the imagination.

There's an offshoot Chinese company called "Faithful Rainbow" that also has carbon parts for our cars. I wonder if its the source for Seibon.
Called Seibon - apparently the front splitter and side skirts are already super light plastic, so the weight savings there are almost nil. They said that the fenders, hood, door frames, roof and trunk are where the major weight savings are. I didn't ask about the specific numbers since I don't plan on replacing my roof, lol.

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll be getting their fenders unless someone comes around and makes a better one

pauljimags14

First Name
Paul Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R (Championship White)
Country flag
was gonna get this too with evs front lip and splitter. I already got their cf wing and cf caps. fitment was 95%. not totally perfect.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
was gonna get this too with evs front lip and splitter. I already got their cf wing and cf caps. fitment was 95%. not totally perfect.
I ordered evasive front spoiler and they refunded me.. they have a bad mold and lots of fitment issue with their last batch of products...

pauljimags14

First Name
Paul Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R (Championship White)
Country flag
I ordered evasive front spoiler and they refunded me.. they have a bad mold and lots of fitment issue with their last batch of products...
ohhh damn i was gonna order a set next month! thanks for the heads up

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ohhh damn i was gonna order a set next month! thanks for the heads up
They said they need to make new mold and they have alot of outstanding order to catch up now..
Which is why dont refunded me instead.
It sucks but.. what can you do.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just to warn you.. seibon fitment is total shit.. alot of owners that bought the vented hood had issues... even the carbon fender vents had fitment issues.. go with a better brand cuz seibon is lowest teir quality stuff.. EPR is even better
I have seibon hood and have no fitment issue..
My friend bought a seibon hood and fit perfect.
EPR is shit..
I bought their rear spoiler piece and it has crack..
I bought their fender trim.. and it wont sit flush.
My first hand experience .. have picture to proof.

Ophelia895

First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 MazdaSpeed3, 2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
As the title suggests, I'm considering getting the Seibon front splitter, side skirts, rear lip, and side vents for my black R. Has anyone done this conversion and if so, would you be willing to share some pictures?
I have on order the Seibon TA style front lip, side skirts, rear lip, side vents, and spoiler. Everything should be arriving in a couple of weeks except for the rear lip, that will be closer to the end of Sept. Once I have them installed I will post some pics on here for everyone.

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have on order the Seibon TA style front lip, side skirts, rear lip, side vents, and spoiler. Everything should be arriving in a couple of weeks except for the rear lip, that will be closer to the end of Sept. Once I have them installed I will post some pics on here for everyone.
Awesome! I'm heavily thinking about doing all carbon including the doors and roof
Sponsored