Anyone with bluetooth issues on their civic on android?

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 Coupe sport
Country flag
Hi,

I have a 2019 civic coupe and I been having issues with my a droid phone bluetooth and the car.

Issue:
It will connect and I can play music but it won't connect phone calls like if I call someone when is already connected the phone will never give me the option to change from speaker/phone to the bluetooth. I have to do a combination of stoping the car and turning again and the bluetooth and sometimes is trial and error.

The other workaround is go to phones bluetooth settings of my phone select the bluetooth and then toggle calls it will ask me to reconnect then it does.

The wierd thing is in the car stereo I select connect phone and music but calls won't connect this was not happening a couple a week's ago.

Yes I have tried with another phone with an iphone and my girlfriend had the same issue. So right now I'm thinking is the actual car.

Yes I have tried to delete all devices and repair them same thing

Advice, feedback or are you on the same situation???
Sponsored

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
No problems here, just a laggy phone sometimes.. I've ran 5 different Android devices on it so far and still no problems. Any BT glitches I get is resolved with a simple phone reboot. Do you have a newer Android, like Q-10 or R-11? I been reading that a lot of those devices tend to have BT issues until an update or 2 fixes them

OP
OP

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 Coupe sport
Country flag
No problems here, just a laggy phone sometimes.. I've ran 5 different Android devices on it so far and still no problems. Any BT glitches I get is resolved with a simple phone reboot. Do you have a newer Android, like Q-10 or R-11? I been reading that a lot of those devices tend to have BT issues until an update or 2 fixes them
I have a Google pixel 3 XL Neve happened before running Android 11

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
Hmm I'll try this but never happened before
Its usually random. Not too often. If I plug in before the boot up sometimes even the head unit Bluetooth turns off on me. Just that 20 year old hardware showing

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Hi,

I have a 2019 civic coupe and I been having issues with my a droid phone bluetooth and the car.

Issue:
It will connect and I can play music but it won't connect phone calls like if I call someone when is already connected the phone will never give me the option to change from speaker/phone to the bluetooth. I have to do a combination of stoping the car and turning again and the bluetooth and sometimes is trial and error.

The other workaround is go to phones bluetooth settings of my phone select the bluetooth and then toggle calls it will ask me to reconnect then it does.

The wierd thing is in the car stereo I select connect phone and music but calls won't connect this was not happening a couple a week's ago.

Yes I have tried with another phone with an iphone and my girlfriend had the same issue. So right now I'm thinking is the actual car.

Yes I have tried to delete all devices and repair them same thing

Advice, feedback or are you on the same situation???

Have you tried put in in rice for 24hrs?

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I have a Google pixel 3 XL Neve happened before running Android 11
Hi if you are running android 11. Try this workaround fixes. Disable screen saver in display setting and disable car crash detection in safety app if you enable both of them. it should fix your issue