Anyone with a cool side by side pic of their Honda and something else interesting?

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I pulled in next to the car shown below this weekend, an older 911 with some racing history and an amazing wrap. Had a great conversation with Frank, the owner,
incredibly cool guy, who really appreciated the CTR, even though he was driving a Cars and Coffee show stopper.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone with a cool side by side pic of their Honda and something else interesting? 1600731012091
Sponsored

mar6o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5D Elegance Navi MT 1.0
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, it's difficult to get a good shot of a black car but here's mine next to a Honda e.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone with a cool side by side pic of their Honda and something else interesting? 20200901_155814-01

OP
OP
Cornercarver

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
True that, but still a great shot, thank you.

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
Pic of two of my Hondas next to each other count? ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone with a cool side by side pic of their Honda and something else interesting? IMG_20190908_190743_248

OP
OP
Cornercarver

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pic of two of my Hondas next to each other count? ?

IMG_20190908_190743_248.jpg
You bet that counts! Especially when one is an S2000. So you pretty much cornered the market on cool Honda's. Curious as to which you like driving better.- the CTR or AP2 S2K?

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You bet that counts! Especially when one is an S2000. So you pretty much cornered the market on cool Honda's. Curious as to which you like driving better.- the CTR or AP2 S2K?
That seems to be the question everyone asks, and they are both a blast to drive. With that said, they are both very different experiences. The S2K is very raw (maybe not as raw as an AP1, but still) and has that go-cart feel. It's fun to wring out and it's quick but not that fast, but it feels fast, especially with the top down. The car feels engaging the entire time I'm driving it and it's a blast to drive around on the windy backroads even while adhering to the speed limit.

The CTR on the other hand feels like a beast. Mine is FBO+E30 on a custom tune, so it's nearly double the power of the S2K. But since it's a new car it feels very smooth and it's very easy to let it get away from you. While windy backroads are fun in the CTR as well, I've found that to even push the car I need to be going far faster than I'm even comfortable driving. It makes everything feel so effortless and I quickly reach my limit far before reaching the limits of the car. It definitely feels more refined though, while still being a very engaging experience and I'm completely amazed at what Honda has accomplished with this car. I wish everyone could experience what it's like to drive one (just not mine! lol) to see how incredible they are.

I don't plan on ever selling either car and my goal is to eventually add an NSX to the stable. But that's a few years off at this point. :drive:

OP
OP
Cornercarver

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That seems to be the question everyone asks, and they are both a blast to drive. With that said, they are both very different experiences. The S2K is very raw (maybe not as raw as an AP1, but still) and has that go-cart feel. It's fun to wring out and it's quick but not that fast, but it feels fast, especially with the top down. The car feels engaging the entire time I'm driving it and it's a blast to drive around on the windy backroads even while adhering to the speed limit.

The CTR on the other hand feels like a beast. Mine is FBO+E30 on a custom tune, so it's nearly double the power of the S2K. But since it's a new car it feels very smooth and it's very easy to let it get away from you. While windy backroads are fun in the CTR as well, I've found that to even push the car I need to be going far faster than I'm even comfortable driving. It makes everything feel so effortless and I quickly reach my limit far before reaching the limits of the car. It definitely feels more refined though, while still being a very engaging experience and I'm completely amazed at what Honda has accomplished with this car. I wish everyone could experience what it's like to drive one (just not mine! lol) to see how incredible they are.

I don't plan on ever selling either car and my goal is to eventually add an NSX to the stable. But that's a few years off at this point. :drive:
Thank you. Are you thinking of the new NSX or the original...?

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you. Are you thinking of the new NSX or the original...?
Both? lol

Honestly, I'd love a new one but I'll be able to afford an old one long before that, so I guess it depends on how impatient I am and what I see for sale.
Sponsored