Anyone watching the Marvel series on Netflix?

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I just got Netflix recently, and I started watching the Punisher which is great. After a few episodes I started watching Daredevil, also and realized I was watching out of order. I found out punisher was introduced in season 2 of DD, so I stopped watching punisher until I finished DD. Then I realized they kept referencing the other shows, so I stopped watching DD so I could watch Jessica Jones, then Luke Cage, and now Iron Fist. If only I had known that they were all intertwined in the beginning. After I finish Iron Fist I can go back to DD and then finish the Punisher before watching the Defenders, whew. The shows are great, I recommend watching them if you haven't already.
Sponsored

Pauletteburke

First Name
Pauletteburke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mercedes
Country flag
yes, thanks for sharing, I will watch them on netflix app, it must be very good movie.

Last edited:

Bannon

First Name
Bannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Punisher is better in S2 of DD than in his own series. DD is darn good tho, really like all 3 season. I didn't like the rest tho. Felt they squandered the opportunity for a really good Luke Cage and Iron Fist show.

Chris Johnson

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
swift
Country flag
Yes, I like to watch series on Netflix. I have seen lot of series. Money heist is my favorite web series.
Sponsored